3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Any chance the regular 3sixteen line will be coming out with a heavier model accompanied by the TG leather patch and a consistent price point?

Probably not, if you want a heavier pair of 316 you could look at the 316+, although they don't have the patch and are quite a bit more expensive. As far as "regular" 316 stuff goes, they tend to stick to denim right around 14oz in just their two cuts, it's not out of the question they would change things up, but they already have quite a few combos of color/coating in their lineup.

Any chance the regular 3sixteen line will be coming out with a heavier model accompanied by the TG leather patch and a consistent price point?

Heavier fabric equals a higher price-point unless 3sixteen uses a stock denim, which they don't do (except for the 99BSP).

So if you're looking for heavier your best bet is the 3sixteen+ range of jeans, they're $85 more but still a great value considering the fabric is on par with the rest of the top-end Japanese brands which are selling for well over $300.

I was at Barneys SF over the weekend looking for a pair of sl-200x. I wear a 32 but they only had a 31 and 33. I tried them both. The 31 was too tight. The 33 was better but almost too roomy. This left me feeling certain I was a 32. Now looking at the Self Edge site, seems like not only was there a price change, but if I'm not mistaken so was a change in the dimensions of the sl-200x. Now I don't know if I'm still a 32. Any info?

I was at Barneys SF over the weekend looking for a pair of sl-200x. I wear a 32 but they only had a 31 and 33. I tried them both. The 31 was too tight. The 33 was better but almost too roomy. This left me feeling certain I was a 32. Now looking at the Self Edge site, seems like not only was there a price change, but if I'm not mistaken so was a change in the dimensions of the sl-200x. Now I don't know if I'm still a 32. Any info?

All 200x denim currently on the market was from the last run that you tried on, so rest assured that you are a size 32 still.

Edited by ajchen

tumblr_lw8asmWNhc1r72p3qo1_r1_1280.jpg

New for the Fall season is our 120x denim, which we have designated as Shadow Selvedge. It's a 14.5oz selvedge denim woven exclusively for us by Kuroki, and features indigo warp and black sulfur-dyed weft threads. this gives the denim a deep navy color on the outside that will fade to a high contrast bright blue over time. The open-ended weft yarns yield an extremely soft hand on the inside of the jean, almost as though it's been brushed.

the 120x denim is currently available at SENY, SELA and via our webstore.

Edited by ajchen

got my sl100s today. this is some nice-ass denim. i went TTS with a 32 and am on the fence whether to keep them or try a 31. these are snug-ish. love the way they look but not sure how they'll stretch. right now they're not too tight nor too loose, really. i can fit my thumb in the side of the waistband.

opinions appreciated.

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

Those look perfect, i would stick with that size unless you really want a fit that's slimmer looking.

thanks homies. i shall proceed. I reckon it's just a matter of whether to hem or not.

kiya, the fucking magnet confused the shit out of me. i'm not near it now but

"unsanforized for confusion..." or whatever it says had me standing there scratching my head for at least a minute like "durrrrrrrrrrrrr aren't these fuckers sanforized or what the fuck is going on here"

Edited by grundletaint

New 3sixteen Pendleton collection made exclusively for The Woodlands.

Continuing a tradition with the good folks at 3sixteen, this season's Woodlands Wool Shirt is rich in color and soft to the touch. We managed to pull a couple rolls of premium, mid-weight, genuine Pendleton Woolen Mills wool and paired it with some of our favorite wood buttons made back east. We don't normally see much color in the winter [gray is the norm from November until June], so this season we chose an over-saturated Heather Navy and Heather Plum to liven things up a bit. This piece is perfect when the temperature starts to drop and, thanks to a careful cut, is equally adept whether worn as a mid layer or overshirt.

3sixteen_overshirt_plum_01-web.jpeg?101839

download-1.jpg?101839

3sixteen_tie_06.jpeg?101839

3sixteen_tie_05.jpeg?101839

3sixteen_tie_07.jpeg?101839

3sixteen_tie_08.jpeg?101839

Edited by M.O.A