Quote:

Originally Posted by beatle viewpost.gif

Size 30

Front rise 10,75

Backrise 14

Thigh 11,25

Knee 8,3

Leg opening 7,8

I know this is approximate and all that, but is this thigh measurement BiG style or Self Edge style? Either way, that thigh being narrower than the 634 probably rules me out of this one. Have fun though, sounds epic.

I know this is approximate and all that, but is this thigh measurement BiG style or Self Edge style? Either way, that thigh being narrower than the 634 probably rules me out of this one.

Im with you on the thigh, but lets just sit back and wait until there actually created and see the end results, may help a lot of us.

The decision FH ^ DB was made so that more people would be able to afford the jeans...Really - I'm in love with FH denim - but why not try something different for less $$...
'Cause FH is proven to fade awesome and us tall boys have no chance to ever wear FH because of the inseam :(

The decision FH ^ DB was made so that more people would be able to afford the jeans...Really - I'm in love with FH denim - but why not try something different for less $$...

How about a vote on which denim to use? The people who sent you PMs could receive a password to a private poll/thread and from there we can discuss which denim should be used amongst other details.

Kiya, can you drop a short line about that:

how long will the inseam be btw? 38 like on the tags? that would be crazy, as the sanforized denim won´t shrink a lot.

isn´t it possibe to get two different length, maybe? because if you have to hem from a 38, you´ll lose a lot of the taper the cut originally has...

Detail question for Kiya, I guess...

Btw: I also think it would be horrible for you guys at SE to chainstitch 100 of the 200 jeans, when we go for length 38, isn´t it?

How about a vote on which denim to use? The people who sent you PMs could receive a password to a private poll/thread and from there we can discuss which denim should be used amongst other details.

Agreed. I understand the reason behind Dry Bones, but I would much rather see Sugarcane or Flathead denim.

If you think about how absolutely noone in here know anything about the sushi-ear denim, i'm surprised how many people just disregard it at once?

For all we know, these might be the new eternals?

Doesn't really make sense to me either. Either way, price and cut are the most important IMO, as long as the denim doesn't suck. And it obviously doesn't suck.

If you think about how absolutely noone in here know anything about the sushi-ear denim, i'm surprised how many people just disregard it at once?

For all we know, these might be the new eternals?

honestly, it seems to me a lot of people are already fans of TFH fades so they want to go with something familiar.

Btw: I also think it would be horrible for you guys at SE to chainstitch 100 of the 200 jeans, when we go for length 38, isn´t it?

Didn't Gordon do that with the WarehousexBiG contest that's going on? Put himself in the hospital too if my memory serves me correctly. I'm sure Kiya & Co can do it, just takes time.