• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn all this is good.

beatle - measurements seems good

jimmyc - i absolutely love the last two patches.

i'm going away for a week to greece now and won't be able to follow this thread, but beatle, i'm telling you, i'm definately down for this so count me in. It'll be lovely to read all the pages when i come back.

i think the all red/taupe/brown/mauve/whatever color that is looks a lot better. it's clean as fuck.

i agree

jimmyC s patch looks extremely cool but still i like the other design more (from nicolas?)

Well to those who wonder if Dry Bones fade well, so far I have no idea whether they will look nice, but they fade SLOW. This is 4 months.

didn't quote the images but from the looks of things they've been worn pretty lightly. i wouldn't worry about the fading properties. indigo will fade out of denim regardless of the brand or dye method, all depends on how much love you put into them.

didn't quote the images but from the looks of things they've been worn pretty lightly. i wouldn't worry about the fading properties. indigo will fade out of denim regardless of the brand or dye method, all depends on how much love you put into them.

Not true at all. I've worn them every single day since I bought them. All day, weekends, I've slept in them a few times, gone out working in them around the house etc. Kiya and other people keep saying that it's not the denim that it's me, but I'm wearing as heavy as I can without going somewhere and getting them so dirty I'd have to wash them every other day. They're just really hard to break in I'm telling you.

Not true at all. I've worn them every single day since I bought them. All day, weekends, I've slept in them a few times, gone out working in them around the house etc. Kiya and other people keep saying that it's not the denim that it's me, but I'm wearing as heavy as I can without going somewhere and getting them so dirty I'd have to wash them every other day. They're just really hard to break in I'm telling you.

I feel what your saying, but I think it has to do with what you do in your jeans more than how much you wear them. Do you smell me?

Maybe one hidden arc that is different from the visible one but they still compliment each other. You would get something like this as the jeans faded...

2640884790_9d3d5aa6b6_o.jpg

Same kind of thing could be done for any pattern that is selected.

this would be so fricken awesome