479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your "twist" is another pair of different denim, I'm in. But I'm wearing Red-D's as I post this so......

I'll give you a hint about the twist. Kiya won't be making his own weave of denim out of dental floss. This means we'll probably use denim that someone on superfuture already owns. Why do you think the entire contest should go in a different direction because you bought a pair of Red-D's a few months ago? I'm wearing my 3001's as I post this, and honestly, there are probably between 50 and 100 pairs of Flat Heads for every pair of Dry Bones owned by superfuture members.

Stop whining.

I'll give you a hint about the twist. Kiya won't be making his own weave of denim out of dental floss. This means we'll probably use denim that someone on superfuture already owns. Why do you think the entire contest should go in a different direction because you bought a pair of Red-D's a few months ago? I'm wearing my 3001's as I post this, and honestly, there are probably between 50 and 100 pairs of Flat Heads for every pair of Dry Bones owned by superfuture members.

Stop whining.

I never said the contest should swing the other way, dick. I suggested it a few pages ago but I noticed every wants Dry Bones, so I let Beatle know I was bowing out. Kiya posted something about not bowing out too early so I made a joke. Get a fucking grip.

I imagine that would be quite uncomfortable.

So when will cut designing begin, Kiya :-)? That's probably gonna have to wait a while til we get the go from Dry Bones, huh?

I'm way ahead of you guys..

I've already got the first sample here in my hands.

Making a change or two this week, and i'll have a new sample in a few weeks.

I'm way ahead of you guys..

I've already got the first sample here in my hands.

Making a change or two this week, and i'll have a new sample in a few weeks.

That's really fucking great news!

Nobody should count themselves out just yet...

I've got a few twists to this project i'm working on.

In the end i'm sure you'll all love the finished jean, it just may not be exactly what you expected, but i guarantee the changes will be a welcome addition.

You heard it here first: Giant embroidered dragons down the right leg.

Stop whining.

that's exactly why i'm glad this went the way of dry bones instead of the flat head. we all know how TFH jeans fade, but we've got very few pictorials of dry bones. TFH already has a ton of "rep" around here, mainly thanks to sidneylo and his evolution pictures of his 3001s. maybe if this contest goes well, a few years down the road, dry bones will carry the same kind of fame.

You heard it here first: Giant embroidered dragons down the right leg.

i want goku.

i hope the impossible has to do with a two-tone green rep tab, i don't know why but i love that idea ever since whoever came up with it first posted it. how's everyone planning on sizing? i'm going true to size or maybe even one up... these look to be rather low rise and im tired of having a stranglehold on my trouser king cobra shangalong...