479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got a response then you're in...and seconding jimmyc, it's best you DON'T post that info...

i did. she pm'd me back some information...but not about a spot in the contest, lol. i dunno if i should post what she told me because it doesn't look like she posted it here. i'll wait til she posts it..

beatle, should i pm you again for a spot? thx.

i hope the impossible has to do with a two-tone green rep tab, i don't know why but i love that idea ever since whoever came up with it first posted it. how's everyone planning on sizing? i'm going true to size or maybe even one up... these look to be rather low rise and im tired of having a stranglehold on my trouser king cobra shangalong...

I lol'ed. Only thing i'm really worried about in this contest is that I hope it will be slim enough for me. Since i remenber reading that inseam will be 38' sanforized, so if i hem it like 4 inches, it would be like a straight leg for me :(. Someone correct me if i'm wrong please.

Good morning....right now - 185 participents....if you've sent me apm - ur in...no numbers will be assigned...

I still can't say anything about the impossible...I'll just wait for Kiya to make it public - once he knows...

Jimmy - banner looks solid - maybe get rid of the "fake" stitching and make it a tad smaller.....thanks again for the work and time you've put ino this....great stuff

Good morning....right now - 185 participents....if you've sent me apm - ur in...no numbers will be assigned...

I still can't say anything about the impossible...I'll just wait for Kiya to make it public - once he knows...

Jimmy - banner looks solid - maybe get rid of the "fake" stitching and make it a tad smaller.....thanks again for the work and time you've put ino this....great stuff

Fixed it for you, Beatle.

Let me know when and where to send the .eps for the patch art.

As Kiya said - some things take just more time....Dry Bones is thinking about the impossible...

As stated before - looks like this is really gonna be a limited run - so if you want in, make sure to send me a pm - subject 2009....

Right now - we´re 192 people

As Kiya said - some things take just more time....Dry Bones is thinking about the impossible...

As stated before - looks like this is really gonna be a limited run - so if you want in, make sure to send me a pm - subject 2009....

Right now - we´re 192 people

and counting

It's like 3 posts before u. :rolleyes: