Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Honestly, it doesn't matter!

The brand is huuuuge, massive, they are good at what they do, have been for ages and will be when all the CHEAP JEANS RED TAB HYPE! kids move on to something else.

Sugarcane doesn't care, do you?

Cotton, out of curiosity, is Sugarcane doing well? I heard from Kiya somewhere else on the board that a lot of the brands we love make most of their money not from their repro cuts, but from their slimmer collaborations, and for the most part, were struggling to do what they love.

Confirm/deny?

Hmm...I think all the sale stuff is good. It's gives people a reason to take the risk of getting jeans that aren't a modern cut. For a lot of people they might not like the repro cut and just resell the jeans but there will also be quite a few who love it and they might not ever have experimented with sugar cane. Turn into repeat customers maybe?

to all the grayfriday sale participants, did you guys/gals get a shipping confirmation when they sent out your jeans? I ordered on 11/16, been blowing them up via email/phone but to no avail. They still haven't refunded the money, nor have I received any shipping info so I'm pretty heated at this point. Their blog says they've sent out all the order already too... FAWK

p.s. before anyone flames, I'm already a sugarcane owner (okis), way anti-fit yo. will post pics when camera decides it wants to work

i dont understand why people get so frustrated when more people start getting into the brands you like...do you really have to be that unique? it was a good sale that happened to carry brands you may not like... big deal

i still remember how people were flipping out when jay z wore samurais everbody was like RAWRRWAWRARAWMHAODAFKCAINGJAYZEAOIRA

^^ It's not that people are frustrated when people get into the brands...

...its when people get into the brands and ask a 100 basic how does this fit questions that could have been answered by simple browsing of the thread. However, I don't understand nor enjoy the sidneylo/kiya FIVE YEARS EARLIER AMIRITE GUYS comments found earlier in the thread.

When did i say anything about "five years earlier"?

I'm super into the fact that people are discovering Sugar Cane for the first time on a bigger scale... Not sure if you read my posts, because what i was complaining about had nothing to do with more people getting into this brand and more to do with people's inability to read simple instructions or have even the smallest bit of business manners.