Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

s710's keep shrinking with every soak/wash right? I soaked my s710 twice already, will it shrink more in the next soak? I'm debating if i should soak my sammies anytime soon, i'm interesting to see how they will fit after another hot soak.

s710's keep shrinking with every soak/wash right? I soaked my s710 twice already, will it shrink more in the next soak? I'm debating if i should soak my sammies anytime soon, i'm interesting to see how they will fit after another hot soak.

Unless you did a hot wash with a hot tumble dry your first time, it usually takes a few soaks/washes to get all of the shrinkage out of Sammies as a general rule of thumb.

If the translations are correct, the next Ltd. editions are also indigo dyed and again with a different weft.

"Wind" : weft dyed with natural herbs, "turmeric" and "sappanwood" "Gardenia". This should lead to a yellow-green weft

"Void / Empty" : natural "charcoal" dyed weft. Leads to a gray weft and "dusty" fades

Hope the void stays like that.

Alright guys, need your input.

Just grabbed some 710's (Lot 10) from my Sam supplier Pete (a.k.a. LFC4ever) and I'm trying to figure out if these need hemming and if they do, what is a good length to hem them to?

They've been cold soaked once (by Pete) and have a present inseam of 36 inches. I'm 6'1 and have an inseam between 32-33 inches.

Or, I guess a better question for present 710 owners would be, how many inches longer are your 710's in relation to your normal inseam? I realize this is all personal preference but I'm just wondering if 3-4 inches of excess material is too much?

I'll try and post some fit pics tomorrow or Monday, as maybe that will give you an idea of how they fall on me. I got them true to size in a 36 waist and I've got large thighs and calves so they fit pretty snug.

Anyway, in the meantime I'd like to hear what you guys have to say. Or if this has already been discussed (hard to believe that after 1000 pages that it hasn't) I'd appreciate the page numbers and/or dates of discussion that would help me figure this out.

Thanks!