Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I decided to take some pictures with the most ghetto lighting set up, since its been raining here in the lone star state. Anyway Black Knights owned for 7 months only worn for 4 months.

Very nice. I may catch up to you just yet! Doing some physical work in an air conditioned environment for the next 6 months. Will try to wear them everyday now :D

woah, that's odd... don't most people size down on the s5000vx?

If by most people you mean those that love nut-crunching thigh-clinging denim then yes most people size down. But I would say more Samurai's are sold in Japan and most Japanese people buy their Samurai's true to size and based on comfort. So I would then venture to guess most Samurai's sold and worn are worn true to size by there owners. My favorite pair of s5000VX's are true to size (maybe even a little big) so I don't think in any way they require sizing down.

(I have s5000's sized all over the place).

Does the 17oz VX denim stretch a lot?

It stretches a whole lot! Which would be one reason to size down if you have slim thighs. Otherwise the low rise of the s5000 cut in combination with big thighs and sizing down is bad for the gonads. You don't want to snuff out your balls now do you?

alex3000 your black knights are looking good i bet those things are hard to fade but black denim they never fails to impress with some good wear

Honestly they seem to be fading like regular indigo pairs, considering that these only have about 4.5 months of wear on they going steady I've only washed them once but I really don't plan on washing unless they really need it.

they look tight for 5000vx. are they measuring tag size raw like other lot 10 pairs?

yes they measured tag size.

I owned the S5000VX in size 32 (lot.12) before but sold it because they were too tight.

Now this is size 34 but I could only find lot.10 (wanted them with the old arcs). I'm not that mad about it, since I like they red/white tab better than the red/silver ones and it will stretch out as we all know. And I've got more room in the thighs.

But I also gained some weight, hence they look that tight

some nice fades in these last pages....nowhere as near but here's my s710xx lot 10. only really started to wear them much more during the past year or so, but still not as much as I had hoped. just put them through the 3rd wash last week.

pre-wash :

DSC_0331_2.jpg

DSC_0332_2.jpg

post wash and not been worn yet :

DSC_0359_2.jpg

DSC_0363_2.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg