Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

pat! Those look great! :)

For everyone who haven't seen it yet. This must not be forgotten.

The Seven Samurai!

http://s501xx.s15.xrea.com/osamurai/

The first real denim contest, I think. Started 7 years ago, a one-year contest.

Would/could be fun to do a little contest like that with 7 guys again.

Good stuff B_f! :)

First fit pics... Please excuse the lighting...

DSC_7343-Version3.jpg

DSC_7348-Version2.jpg

Thanks - appreciated! I had 2nd wash & hem to a 33... Gives me room to cuff, and I expect that further washings will give more shrinking over time.

I learned the hard way (with my first APC's) to not hem too soon, or too short! :P

The rise feels close to the 5000. I SUO to a 31, but these guys still feel trimmer in the upper block than my TTS 30 in the 5000.

But that could also be because of 2nd's heavy duty wash/dry, and because I haven't stretched them out yet...

Riff those fit like a glove I guess I would size up on those like I did my Black Knights which fit fine but are loose in the waist. But if these run slimmer in the waist and thigh I guess I would have to size up one as well. Between these and the 811 contest I'm torn.

ive just soaked mine beautiful_FrEaK and they fit great ive just started to soak again then im gona send them for a hem , i bought a pair of 5000vx too before i left hong kong there from lot 13 with the new arcs , i realy like the black stiching and i think they have changed there leather too because it seems ever so slightly thicker

yeah Samurai's leather patches were always on the thinner-side so that's a good info.

What Lot# is your Jin? They didn't change anything about them, right?

Except they moved the LHT denim production to a new mill which may lead to a little change in the denim

Thanks for all the nice comments & +rep, guys! Always appreciated! :)

Good eye, Commodorewheeler! My favorite one ever - highly recommended.

Riff those fit like a glove I guess I would size up on those like I did my Black Knights which fit fine but are loose in the waist. But if these run slimmer in the waist and thigh I guess I would have to size up one as well. Between these and the 811 contest I'm torn.

Alex, they're definitely not loose in the waist - yet. Hoping to get more stretch as they get settled. Yes, I debated over the eternals as well. But after being so disappointed that Aho's fabulous LHT contest couldn't happen this year, I couldn't wait! Really happy I went with these! Awesome details & fit! And nice to have something so different from the other denim.