Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

im sure its been answered and i bet i even read the post, but someone refresh my memory

whats so special about these element models that are being released. i know one of them had a brownish color to it that looked cool, but are they natural indigo or have anything truly special to them. it seems samurai has spent a good deal of resources in the packaging of the product and nice details.

im sure its been answered and i bet i even read the post, but someone refresh my memory

whats so special about these element models that are being released. i know one of them had a brownish color to it that looked cool, but are they natural indigo or have anything truly special to them. it seems samurai has spent a good deal of resources in the packaging of the product and nice details.

Collect all 5 to summon Captain Planet.

CaptainPlanet1.jpg

i dont feel like reading the thread, so here it is. does the 710 come in less than 17oz? 15 would be preferred

bullshit! i need a good pair of jeans for all yeah round. philly is too hot for 17oz denim summers

thats fucking annoying, oh well.

Fuck Samurai for finally making hidden jin arcs and now I can't get my hands on em.

Why not? Because of the weather?

I been trying to wear my Black Knights here and there....but it's pretty much suicide. Too freaking hot.

I'm thinking of getting the Earth model next, although I won't be able to wear it for awhile.

BiG USA models I bought in June of '08. Initial soak and then maaaaaaybe 6 machine washes/air dries. I probably wore them an average of 2+ weeks a month for most of the 2 years.

The denim is incredible, but I got the wrong size so they never fit correctly. I had them adjusted which wrecked the top block. Did one big crotch repair.

Decided to retire them, maybe BiG wants them for a wear example?

Here's some direct sunlight shots:

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

i picked up some s0110xj at take5 a few days ago Benny and Fung were real nice and helpfull , the lht denim is amazing i cant wait to get them home and soak them i got them in a 29 and i can easly button them but there pretty tight i also picked up a real nice samurai tee (real nice tube constructed body) and some flathead 3009 . SUCH A COOL SHOP

i picked up some s0110xj at take5 a few days ago Benny and Fung were real nice and helpfull , the lht denim is amazing i cant wait to get them home and soak them i got them in a 29 and i can easly button them but there pretty tight i also picked up a real nice samurai tee (real nice tube constructed body) and some flathead 3009 . SUCH A COOL SHOP

hell yes! of course!