Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^ thank you alex! I really appreciate it :)

yeah if u decide to get 710xx, I'm sure you wont get disappointed

I just did!

Bought a pair from Haizoku Pirates today. They told me that I'm getting the 15th anniversary 710xx. But they will have it in the end of march, so I'm waiting! Inpatiently...

But I'm really looking forward to be getting these as I have looked through this thread a lot lately and finally realized I need a little more room in the thighs.

Once again, great pair man!

How come none of the Samurai Jeans sold on the Blue in Green website have the back pocket arches or the red tab?

I heard about this but I'm a bit baffled. At the risk of getting people in trouble, all I'll say is...there's *more* to the story isn't there? Anyone who can confirm can PM me.

After the 19oz denim, the 15oz Texas Cotton denim is one of most represented from Samurai. Just google for the S0500XX which uses this denim to see how it evolves. Or check the old Samurai contest thread to see what experience the guys made their with this denim. The S0510XX also uses this denim and it's used one more regular jeans and collab jeans. You will find plenty of information.

Just got a pair of 710's today in a trade for S5000vx. Fit is pretty much exactly what I want, so I'm gonna keep it and wear it. But for future reference, is there a model that fits similar to the s710, albeit just a tad slimmer or tapers a bit more? Basically want the 710 cut with the waist of a size up. Got a 30 for the waist, but coulda done a 29 or possibly a 28 for the rest.

@dant i went tts. i have a 710 as well, but after the s5000 i love the cut so much that after this 24oz, i'm getting their 25oz anniv jeans.

Yeh sweet, I can see myself getting some Samurai soon, either the s710 or the s5000.

Haha it's cool as and when no worries!

Off topic but my 2005's just got clocked hard in my local kebab shop by a guy wearing nudie jeans.....he's like whoaa.

Edited by dant87