Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

you're my size except for 5 lbs lighter than me. I went for a size 30 (my normal size) but then sized up because I was afraid of shrinkage. Now I regret that. They sit lower on your hips so it's not totally insane to go up on the waist size but they sure slim down by the time it gets past your knees so take that into consideration too.

To add onto my last post after the 3 hot pre soaks, my 710's are perfectly snug in the waist and the thigh. It's from the knee down where they are still a lot more baggy than I'd like. They look kind of silly, like boot cut jeans, when I'm looking for a slim look. Rather than stacking, the jeans kind of flare out from the knee down. Has anyone had a problem with that? I know the 710's aren't supposed to be "tapered" jeans, but I expect them to taper to some extent.

Tapering really isn't an option for me, since there's not a tailor in my area I'd trust with Sam's lul.

Edited by pastel

if your inseam is left long, pants tend to balloon out from the knee down without some coaxing. they end up sitting on top of your foot/shoe and giving the rest of the leg some structure to sit on, instead of falling naturally. if you were to look at your leg opening from the bottom it would look more like an oval instead of a circle, giving the appearance that the leg is wider than it should be.

Could anyone provide me with some info on the 15th anniversary 710 collab with 2ND? Just got a pair and can't find muhc info on them? Thnk you

it was a collab in 2008. 710 cut with 15oz Texas cotton denim. IIRC it was the 10th anniversary of Samurai and the 12th anniversary of 2ND

(25oz will be released!

Neither a photograph nor sale time understands a detailed thing yet.

It will connect, immediately after understanding.)

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

So we are the same par interm of heavy denim oz with ironheart 25oz beatle buster...hopefully it will be up for sell before appril .

p/s hope this gem not come out under OGSP model.

25 oz should be 28 oz after wash (or don't they claim the 24 to be 27 post wash)? Not sure, if that's necessary and wearable, but it will find its buyers. I can't imagine to wear those, as it would ´probably leave only the winter as wearing time. But I am curious to see them, I must admit.