Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Plalai04, those are beautiful. Been scrolling through the various Samurai threads and so far we've seen evolution pics of some sort for all the Elements except Wind and Sky. Anybody have these? When these first came out I thought it was all very gimmicky but upon seeing the color of the Earth denim, I'm quite intrigued at how these will fade.

Judging from the fades in the knee area they are a little more worn than a handful.

On the plus side: it's a real deadstock pair, produced 7 years ago, featuring the old style contrast arcs on the S510XX19oz.

Could be more worth for a collector, less for the casual wearer

I think they look worn only a handful of times. I have found that samurai fades the quickest out of all the brands I have tried but tend to slow down after a while. But from the back pocket wear as well they barely look worn.

Even so, I would definitely offer him $200 for these, but I am sure he could get around $250ish.

Edit: And from what I am noticing, the elements tend to fade much more contrasted. Also they are very crisp jeans. I mean verrrry crisp.

^Holy damn, I think the Fire Elements (and really all the element models) are proving to be some of my all time favorite Samurai models as far as denim goes...Love that dirty fade they all seem to have to them which I find less contrasty than their other denims. My man Gilang, I right click + saved those pictures, just so you know...;)

Finally posting some pics of my blue shadow

DSC07470.JPG

DSC07473.JPG

DSC07484.JPG

DSC07489.JPG

DSC07492.JPG

DSC07496.JPG

Absolutely love the denim. Turns out 33 would give me a better fit but I'll prefer the room of 34. Too bad I have to hold this until indigo roots contest starts. But then again, it was 95 degrees outside today so maybe I'll be all right for a while. Either way, I can't wait to wear these.

what kind of samurais are these?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather/6002543148/in/photostream

i dont recognize samurai as having designs on the back pocket, nor with a little red logo or whatever

they look too similar to levis... no?

Looks like S5000VX from the older Lots.

Should look deeper into Samurai, they lookes all like this 2 years ago.

Looking like Levi's? No way! :P

I think they look worn only a handful of times. I have found that samurai fades the quickest out of all the brands I have tried but tend to slow down after a while. But from the back pocket wear as well they barely look worn.

Even so, I would definitely offer him $200 for these, but I am sure he could get around $250ish.

Edit: And from what I am noticing, the elements tend to fade much more contrasted. Also they are very crisp jeans. I mean verrrry crisp.

its still super crispy and slubby! took some effort to button/unbotton the fly.

thanks for your offer :)

^I'm not all that creepy, I find, whatever "assmiration" may mean....

Warning! Heavy post!

So my first pair of Samurais came in the mail from Kaizoku Pirates.

The S003JP-A Special Autumn Edition 17oz paper denim.

Silver plated buttons, exposed selvage coin pocket, Silver plated rivets.

IMG_2354.jpg

Beautiful heavy pocket bags and lots of shiny silver stitching on the interior.

IMG_2357.jpg

Silver/blue selvage, chain stitched to 32 inch post soak.

IMG_2356.jpg

Fabric is so different from the standard 003, its slubby and uneven.

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

Sick leather patch

IMG_2367.jpg

Samurai Denim Tote included with the jeans.

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg