Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Max Power, did you buy the belt from BIG ? The reason I ask is because at least with my belt (same as yours except rattlesnake version) had a warning on BIG's website, stating that the belt runs a bit small. It worked to my favor...I've always felt sz-32 Men's belts a bit awkwardly too long on me. But why can't you return the belt ? You can attempt to sell it on SuFu Marketplace...I'm sure you can sell it for $150-200. I know it's a loss but at least you will end up with a belt that fits you perfectly.

It's all good. I can wear it in the 2nd hole and as the holes are pretty close to each other, a 38 belt would look too big, I think. I am somewhat between both sizes, I fear. So I will keep it. And maybe there will be some stretch too...

It will stretch. believe it! you chose the right size.

if you got a bigger size you'd have to wear it on the first hole or even have to punch a new hole. pretty sure you got the right size :D

It's all good. I can wear it in the 2nd hole and as the holes are pretty close to each other, a 38 belt would look too big, I think. I am somewhat between both sizes, I fear. So I will keep it. And maybe there will be some stretch too...