Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Finn - great evo man! Must spread! Atzec - that's a good fit on you. Nice pick-up!

my stronghold persimmon's get the most wear out of any of my jeans nowadays...

Dying to see an update on these Stacks!

Do I need to do a hot wash and tumble dry to get all the shrink out of my S3000VXs or is a hot soak with agitation fine?

Sorry for noob question, I don't know much about the zero denim

I wouldn't recommend the tumble dryer EVER. at least when the pair is new. after 1 year and some fades it isn't that bad. also I had bad experience with machine ashing a new pair. better give them just two hot soaks with hand agitation

ay...don't tell me that, I just got one in size 30 which is like 1/2 size down. I can handle an inch shrinkage but not 2!

shinobi.....wondering how it went. or am I the only one with S5000VX 24oz super shrinkage. Had to put them up in the marketplace, I'm too old and not interested in wearing jeggings.

I apoligize in advance for the sub-par pictures. I will take better pictures once they have been soaked. Oh, and before I forget a big thanks to hiyo for the jeans! VERY trustworthy seller!

IMG_3381.jpg

S5000GX-T

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Fit pre-soak:

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

Already standing up on their own:

IMG_3390.jpg

The selvage is f*cking awesome!

IMG_3392.jpg

wtf...

IMG_3393.jpg

Ok, now these compared to my 18oz S500JX-LRs is like comparing a pair of Iron Hearts to Nudies (in terms of weight) and yes it is a bit over-exaggerated, but it is the only way I can compare it. Well, these are also STIFF and a bit slubby. I am going to soak them though and I will post up better fit pics. These will definitely need a hem though, but hopefully the water on the first try will be hot enough I won't have to do a second soak.

Thanks! Do you have any fit pics of them? I am curious to see how baggy they will be. But I am hoping they will shrink within 2 soaks. I just finished my first soak, so I am going to throw them in the wash to hopefully shrink them more.

amazing jeans. how are those arcs still around?

Hehe, had them resewn when they were repaired. The original ones didn't last long...

Oh, probably worth mentioning, Had them tapered after the initial soak, to make them closer to my slimmer sammies.

OK, here is the latest update on my pair.

Post soak:

5991931100_27ba4b2952_z.jpg

Post soak fit (I think I am going to leave as is until I need to wash them).

5991316703_41b931941f_z.jpg

5991874616_872a790320_z.jpg

Then after day 1

5991375233_0b215dcef7_z.jpg

5991374875_9880cfee41_z.jpg

Now I just want to say a few things.. These things are f*cking tough! Damn, I thought my 18 oz S500JX-LRs hurt after their initial soak, but these things not only hurt but annoyed the crap out of me the whole day! Needless to say if you guys think I should do another soak I am not. My reason is that from what I have been reading their isn't much shrinkage in them, and I poured boiling water onto the jeans so if that won't shrink them after the first soak I highly doubt they will shrink that much. I think I could have sized down 1, but it is too late now (unless someone has a brand new pair they would be willing to trade) and even so I got a nice deal on them and like the fit.

Now I just gotta hit up BiG and get them hemmed from them.

Edit:

Pre-

Waist: 15.5"

Inseam: 37"

Knee: 8.75"

Hem: 8.5"

Thigh: 11.5"

F. Rise: 10.25"

All the same except for the inseam shrunk 1" and the waist .25"