Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

judging that you can fit a Skull in size 34 I assume the thighs won't be the problem if you take size 33 in Samurai S710XX. It also depends how you want the S710 to fit. if you want the slimmer version, take the 33 for sure. but I think it would be more relaxed than the Skull 5010

Previous threads they talk alot bout 710..some body say size down, n some true size. either size down or true size..well depanding how u like it. wait for better info then.

judging that you can fit a Skull in size 34 I assume the thighs won't be the problem if you take size 33 in Samurai S710XX. It also depends how you want the S710 to fit. if you want the slimmer version, take the 33 for sure. but I think it would be more relaxed than the Skull 5010

Solid answer.:cool:

can i get everyone's opinion on what is a fair selling price for my S0610LX-RR?

the rise was too low for me so i put them up for sale after about a week and a half of wear for $260 shipped. there really is no fading at all (tiny amount around crotch). i think that is a pretty fair price but i've only gotten an offer for $200.

i'm thinking there isn't too much interest in these because of the low rise but i am curious to see if you guys think that is a fair price or if i should lower it.

well 260 US-$ is a fair price if they are really near to new. but with the low rise it isn't that popular. you could go away and sell a S710XX for 260$ in no time as the demand is bigger.

as long as you're not desperate don't sell for 200$. that's kinda low-balling

i'm interested in a pair of 710's, the new lot at BIG. trying to figure out the right size to order. i wear:

size 34 in the OG Roys (they measure around 34 at the waist)

size 34 in an old pair of Skull 5010xx 6x6 but they are slightly large in the waist (measure s 35", need to wear a belt)

size 34 in LVC 1947 (though after 4 years of washing, its became a bit snug on me)

size 34 FOB Factory (measures around 34-35" waist, perfect fit)

would i be okay with a size 33 in the 710 or should i go with a 34

I'd recommend size 33.

unpopular cut and worn for a while rather than just tried on...take the two hundy and run.

agreed. looked at your post to see the pics. the crotch shows some wear along with some fading appearing on the wallet pocket and forming of whiskers. seems low but if you really want a quick sell take the 200.

i saw your listing but didnt want to offend you with my offer for them so i didnt even send a PM

I did check measurements, it's been years since I had a pair of low rise so I figured I'd try another pair, obviously that didn't turn out too well.

^I wouldn't have been offended by a low offer, at this point I just want to get them to someone who will wear them. Not doing any good sitting on my dresser. I'll just keep dropping price till I get to 200. Guy who offered 200 never responded, guess he didn't like international shipping quote.

Thanks for input all.

sam_s710_lot14.gif

Sizing chart for 710XX

need help on 2 questions.

This sizing chart shows that a size 29 would measure 30 in the waist pre wash right? So if i were to get a pair that is true to waist(true waist 30), I would have to get a size 29?

First soak would shrink them by 1-1.5? and wearing them would eventually stretch them to a 31~? Am I right to say that? Am abit lost here.

And for only 17oz denim??? Not to be a spoiled brat but with texture and color like that, I'd want it thicker

the irony is that your comment makes you sound like a spoiled brat because you are trying to legitimize buying $800 jeans. hahaha.

no offense. just sayin.' :o

sam_s710_lot14.gif

Sizing chart for 710XX

need help on 2 questions.

This sizing chart shows that a size 29 would measure 30 in the waist pre wash right? So if i were to get a pair that is true to waist(true waist 30), I would have to get a size 29?

First soak would shrink them by 1-1.5? and wearing them would eventually stretch them to a 31~? Am I right to say that? Am abit lost here.

No, if you buy true to size, and your waist is 30 inches, then you buy tag size 30. You should probably also do more than 1 soak, my S710 kept shrinking with 2 hot soaks and 2 hot washes, and a little more in the third wash

So we have to keep soaking it till it doesnt shrink any more?

so do you mean they shrink more and more after each soak?

does that means that aft each soak/wash the jeans get too tight and we have stretch them out by wearing them again?

Yeah, for like the first 3 washes. Most other brands, a single hot wash will get out all the shrinkage, and then it just stretches from there. Most of the samurais it seems take several washes to get all the shrinkage out.

So we have to keep soaking it till it doesnt shrink any more?

so do you mean they shrink more and more after each soak?

does that means that aft each soak/wash the jeans get too tight and we have stretch them out by wearing them again?

not just soak but wash.

is this for real?

short answer no. samurais wont fade due to just soaking

i kow its a lot of posts but you should really read the thread. your questions have been answered countless times already.

stop being a lazymotheafucka

short answer no. samurais wont fade due to just soaking

i kow its a lot of posts but you should really read the thread. your questions have been answered countless times already.

stop being a lazymotheafucka

LOL just dont really get the the process of soaking/shrinking/stretching..... thanks anyway...