Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest denimefreak21oz

i have a pair of s5000vx lot# 8..size 40...try to shrink it to 38..still not satisfy..already pre soaked 2x..with hot water..dam i loose the starch..miss the stiffnes.of zara.anybody can help..my last choice is to alter it.from tight to bellow.

And the fiit pics. Wore them for approx 3 hours.

s0510xxpostsoakred.jpg

I

And I hope I can take the prejudice that the S510 is a too baggy and relaxed cut. It's a great classical cut! :)

That fit really suits your body type Tilmann, looks awesome.

I'm wearing my S0510 mostly these days and the cut is indeed not baggy at all, it has become my favourite cut after they settled in, classic slightly fuller straight cut with some taper, just about purrfect.

After sizing down one and fearing initially they'd never fit, I think they've stretched out perfectly for a fit that doesn't require a belt on the waist to keep them where I want them, which is nice.

Aries, how long did it take to stretch out in the waist? I just got my 710's today, and after a hot wash, 10 minutes in the dryer, putting them on damp, and wearing them for about 4 hours, I'm still on board the pain train. Everything besides the waist is perfect, but the waist shrank 2 full inches. They are a size 33, measured 34" pre-soak, and 32" after. they are stretching, but I'm starting to wonder if they will stretch back to the presoak waist measurement. My size 32 PBJ's stretched to 35".

Don't worry dude, they will stretch as much as they need to, I am a well-journeyed traveller on the pain train.

I would say all-in-all it will take a few days of solid wear to stretch them. Maybe take a break for a day between so your hips don't get all chafed!

Don't worry dude, they will stretch as much as they need to, I am a well-journeyed traveller on the pain train.

I would say all-in-all it will take a few days of solid wear to stretch them. Maybe take a break for a day between so your hips don't get all chafed!

Thanks! I'm sure the pain will be worth it, these jeans are awesome.

^ hope that they don't have the same construction problems of the last AI jeans that samurai made.

I was THIS CLOSE to buying the last Ai - so glad I didn't with all the problems you guys have had. Will consider these but not without some history behind them.

WOAH - Just looked again, 63,000 Yen, 765 bucks! And people complain about 45RPM prices - The others are catching up quickly!