Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Grabbed a pair of 710s. Needed a pair of "clean/light" wear jeans so I don't have to wash my jins so often. That and wanted to have a pair with arcs and the red tab before they were (possibly) no more. Will get some fit pics and measurements up in the next couple days. Presoak stiffness...

IMG_10dsz55.jpg

IMG_1332d056.jpg

wow..any instruction for how to stand ur jeans up?:P

and i luv the bowls...

Grabbed a pair of 710s. Needed a pair of "clean/light" wear jeans so I don't have to wash my jins so often. That and wanted to have a pair with arcs and the red tab before they were (possibly) no more. Will get some fit pics and measurements up in the next couple days. Presoak stiffness...

IMG_10dsz55.jpg

IMG_1332d056.jpg

wow..any instruction for how to stand ur jeans up?:P

and i luv the bowls...

now I feel dumb...

but good progress so far! how long did you wear them?

actually the first time i looked at that pic i wondered why the threads where the wrong colour!!...

i have been wearing them for just under one month, one week of that was on a camping holiday! the turn ups are still full of twigs and ash from the camp fire:rolleyes::D

now I feel dumb...

but good progress so far! how long did you wear them?

actually the first time i looked at that pic i wondered why the threads where the wrong colour!!...

i have been wearing them for just under one month, one week of that was on a camping holiday! the turn ups are still full of twigs and ash from the camp fire:rolleyes::D