Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

took my friends dog on a walk and she jumped on me. also chewed up a w+h sweatshirt. I don't see how people can live with animals and not have everything destroyed!

710's a couple months wear...

ha, you should try children one day!

amazing macro pictures; I feel like I'm watching discovery channel or something

Nice macros. What kind of camera/lens you using?

Olympus e-420 w/ 25mm zuiko pancake lens (10megapixel). I'm no eltopo; I just put the tripoded camera as close to the denim as would allow it to focus, then cropped down to 640x480 only the in focus parts.

Also since some people were asking, the alterations from DD cost 50 bucks+10shipping. Pricey to some no doubt, but I wasn't about to take any chances with these.

thanks for the rep everybody, here's one more:

2ynnr49.jpg

and here are the post-soak fit pics!

picture070u.th.jpg

picture072gp.th.jpg

i have seen some 710 that fit slimmer. i am not sure if this is the right look for a 710 but i like it! :)

fit is perfect IMO, not to tight and not to baggy

A couple of questions...

I asked Gordon a while back if they plan on making any more 24oz, and he wasn't sure, so I wanted to ask if anyone here had heard anything regarding this.

Secondly, I realize that they may not be the general tastes of most here, but does anyone have leg measurements for the 4000? 2nd is the only place that I've seen any, but they only have the theigh and hem, and that doesn't really give a good idea for a bootcut.

and what about the calve-area? i really don't want them to be as slim as the 5010xx. could the 710xx be compared to the pbj xx-005 or 007 cut?

i'm about to order them from 2nd via rakuten, do they mark the package as a gift and declare a low value or do i have to tell 'em that explicitly?

710 has looser calfs as well, they're just generally looser with an even more intense taper. I don't it compares to the 005 cut. The 710 is somewhat slim in the top block, and has an intense taper while the 005 has a tighter (before stretch at least; I haven't worn them, but know they stretch a lot because of the slightly looser weave) upper block, but without any taper from the knee down.

I believe 2nd does mark down the value, but make sure to let them know as well.