Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

how long does it usually take for the waist to stretch to its maximum size? i've been wearing my 710BKs for about two weeks now and theyve stretched a little, but not enough to be completely comfortable. i'm beginning to get scared that theyll never stretch out enough. IF thats the case, is there any way to force it to stretch out more?

Soak the waist and stretch out manually, I usually stick the heel of my foot on one side and pull the other with my hands. I've gotten a pair of 710xx to stretch a full inch and a half before, fuck the whole uncomfortable/bruised hips break in period :P

how long does it usually take for the waist to stretch to its maximum size? i've been wearing my 710BKs for about two weeks now and theyve stretched a little, but not enough to be completely comfortable. i'm beginning to get scared that theyll never stretch out enough. IF thats the case, is there any way to force it to stretch out more?

For unsanforized denim, a lot of initial shrinkage usually means a lot of eventual stretch. 710bk denim doesn't shrink THAT much initially (mine about 1" in the waist), so it doesn't really stretch out that much either, in my experience at least. If you want to stretch them more you might want to consider soaking them again and stretching them while they're still wet. I've never tried it on the waist but it might work.

I use this. I marked it at my waist size, and use it on all my denim every time I wash. Never have to worry about buttoning after a wash. Plus it's as seen on TV.

http://www.asseenontvandmore.com/ezwaisstret.html

I bought mine on eBay though. Easier transaction.

Ok heres an update on my sams. I was unsure about the sizing presoak of my s5000vx, but after two hot soaks, I don't mind the fit at all. What do y'all think?

PRE-SOAK

3507637724_d8db3e802a.jpg

POST SOAK

3513376991_70b2f6a3bc.jpg3514184978_e71cb18e68.jpg

3514187082_517c34cceb.jpg3513378169_c8a995959b.jpg

Doing the two things I love the most: Lax and wearing Jeans

I just noticed that on the coin pocket of my s5000vx, you could see the selvage poking out at the sides. I've never seen this done on any of my other jeans and was wondering if anyone else's samurai's have this going on. Is this a common "feature" of a sam?

3516830596_90f81bc997.jpg?v=0

yeah I went true size on these unlike the 19oz 710's I have where I sized up one because of all of the sizing/shrinking dilemma going on at the time. got the fit spot on with this pair. Not sure if I'm gonna hem these or not...wanna let the denim settle first then I'll see.

the measurements are exactly the same as itsmedeka posted a little while back that's why I didn't put them up. The only measurement that would be different would be the leg opening which shrank down to 7.5. They do seem a little slimmer than the 19oz model, but thats kinda what I wanted anyways.

290 shipped... there is a noticeable difference in the denim. not much in terms of breathability but overall weight. Funny thing is the BigBoss (pres of samurai) himself autographed the pocket bags of these and numbered them. There's also some crazy seal/stamp thing from samurai on the other pocket bag. I don't know if its on all of them but it was a nice surprise indeed...I'll throw pics up tomorrow.