Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

So I gave them a wash so that they're at least clean when I bring them in for repairs... This would be the second wash - first was after 7 weeks, this one now after 5. They're still wet and are hanging up to dry right now, so the color is actually a fair bit lighter.

It's a combination of the stitching coming undone and two or three small holes which ALL THE SUDDEN decided to join forces and weaken simultaneously...

Whomever it was who asked about softening them up - mine have softened quite a bit just from wear. I wouldn't really consider the AI-10SP denim to be all that rigid compared to other stuff...

Holy Hell! That is an epic blowout. An extremely disturbing one at that too. I'm scared about my AI-10SP's now. Really.

those AIs falling apart in 12 weeks is heartbreaking, and pretty ridiculous to boot. have you contacted samurai about this? i mean come on, aren't those like 500 bucks?

$665 from Blue In Green or roughly $700 straight from Japan. Man are they worth it. Hopefully they stick around longer.

So I gave them a wash so that they're at least clean when I bring them in for repairs... This would be the second wash - first was after 7 weeks, this one now after 5. They're still wet and are hanging up to dry right now, so the color is actually a fair bit lighter.

3331546769_2d9f3b1ddc.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3331546769_73564a93e1_o.jpg

3332382734_3c748a5d69.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3333/3332382734_f11559f392_o.jpg

It's a combination of the stitching coming undone and two or three small holes which ALL THE SUDDEN decided to join forces and weaken simultaneously...

Whomever it was who asked about softening them up - mine have softened quite a bit just from wear. I wouldn't really consider the AI-10SP denim to be all that rigid compared to other stuff...

Were these sized down much?

omg.... its not contrast. its exposure. i never adjust contrast.

and naw not going outside to take pictures of jeans, i got too much snow in the backyard

Same setup with no bump on exposure. I don't need to bump contrast :P. There's back lighting because that is a window, yknow where light comes through.

30b1zr7.jpg

Those look good, contrast or not. Can't wait to start wearing my LHT texas denim.

Nice fit.

Those are going to look great after you soak them.

A hem might also be in order.

Holding off on the soak for now because the waist is a bit too tight.

hmmm, those jeans look familiar

Lol, thanks for the hook-up. :)

It is 15oz with a silver, red and gold selvage line and made of Texas Cotton.

Yes, and the selvage line looks great.

stitching colors are different too. very sexy jean, would have bought off blackbeard if I had the skrill. nice "Acquisition"

Thank you.

3334703304_685ee28987.jpg?v=0

3335436966_e8931f2c00.jpg?v=0

these jeans are beautiful. i didn't even know the selvedge line was actually shiney.

i jammed my thumb during ball today so i cant even button up any buttons except the top button (even when the jeans are off) so no frontal pics.

Hey guys, i'm sort of a noob at this, but i'm planning on getting a pair of S5000VX, and i'm a true size 31-31.5. Should I size down 2 or 1? I was thinking of getting a 29 because the upper part near the crotch wouldn't be too big. I'm currently wearing a sz 27 s5000. I like the cut, but lets just say its too small... can't even button the top button anymore... haha! What do you guys reckon? I don't want too slim of a cut, but I don't want it too baggy as well.

these jeans are beautiful. i didn't even know the selvedge line was actually shiney.

i jammed my thumb during ball today so i cant even button up any buttons except the top button (even when the jeans are off) so no frontal pics.

how did you size those?

Those are nice indeed and they're definitely gonna have an insane blue when they get fading, but I've had enough of black arcs and no arcs lol. Next pair of sams I get is going to have some yellow ones.

And I'm sure some elitest is gonna chime in now and say blah blah they're just arcs.