Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

washed earlier today by hand, byebye 8 months of sweat! does anyone know if the indigo comes off yellow or blue? Will post pics in a bit, I'm wearing them wet right now to lessen the pain later. Also have some naked and famous coming up on 2.8 years or something that I'll be posting soon as well. =)

When soaking jeans, water turns yellow because of the starch being washed out of it. That varies with different brands as well as different models of the jeans, say the 634S and the 634SR. The un-sanforized SR is essentially the super rigid fabric because its nice and super starched, something to expect with most other un-sanforized denim brands (Flat Head, Samurai) but because u have worn your IH's for an extended period of time, it's highly likely that you will see a ton of blue in the water. Its to be expected. So in the end, you'll probably have a slight tinge of yellow and a nice hefty amount of blue; no need to be alarmed though, IH holds its indigo extremely well and its superblack even better

When soaking jeans, water turns yellow because of the starch being washed out of it. That varies with different brands as well as different models of the jeans, say the 634S and the 634SR. The un-sanforized SR is essentially the super rigid fabric because its nice and super starched, something to expect with most other un-sanforized denim brands (Flat Head, Samurai) but because u have worn your IH's for an extended period of time, it's highly likely that you will see a ton of blue in the water. Its to be expected. So in the end, you'll probably have a slight tinge of yellow and a nice hefty amount of blue; no need to be alarmed though, IH holds its indigo extremely well and its superblack even better

After I did my initial soak of my IH-634SR the water was mostly a nasty yellow color. Didn't seem like a lot of indigo in the water. A TON of starch, I suppose.