Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

ok lets see the rest now riff.

Yea, that was mean of me! :P

No photos I could take would do them more justice than the ones already posted in this thread... and I will be lucky if I can get out of suits the next couple of days, but I'll try to get some fit pics.

All I can say is that I'm glad you guys re-kindled my IH affair! These herringbone loggers are so ill. Construction, material, details... Just a perfect summer piece.

just got my 301s in, but i don't know man. they fit great, but i think its totally lame that they don't have a selvage line. the overlockstitching make them look really cheap.

why is that they ain't left the selvage line on them?

Its because they are tapered from both sides to give them the slim look you desired. They are selvedge jeans using selvedge denim (hence 301S) but because of the tapers the selvedge line was the collateral damage.

Wiped out on my bike the other day and got a small hole in my 9301s, just looking for opinion if i should patch or not, if it will become a problem down the road i will patch it now or soon as don't have anything to patch it atm.

002.jpg

with my finger poking it.

005.jpg

inside out 003.jpg

Its because they are tapered from both sides to give them the slim look you desired. They are selvedge jeans using selvedge denim (hence 301S) but because of the tapers the selvedge line was the collateral damage.

Hmm ok. Got a pair of skulls that are about the same leg width that have a line though. Going to keep these anyways, haven't seen and felt such heavy denim before.

Hmm ok. Got a pair of skulls that are about the same leg width that have a line though. Going to keep these anyways, haven't seen and felt such heavy denim before.

yea, it's because the denim is so heavy that it's hard to make it skinny AND keep the selvedge sides. I have a pair of 13.5 oz simon millers with the same exact measurements as my IH301S and the 13.05oz denim has the strip.

yea, it's because the denim is so heavy that it's hard to make it skinny AND keep the selvedge sides. I have a pair of 13.5 oz simon millers with the same exact measurements as my IH301S and the 13.05oz denim has the strip.

A friend told me exact the same thing about keeping the selvedge line indeed.

Also, yes or no on removing the backpocket stitching? I normally remove this, but I don't know if this will make the pockets look weird?

Hi guys.

Just got my first pair of IH. Great jeans. :D

My first heavy jeans and like it a lot.

Here it is.

ed10b8a4-2.jpg

@ Lando

My name is clearly stated. I want to have one if I may.