Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Why do I have no idea how to post pics? I'm actually a smart person. Really.

Fuck

DenimEtAl#5476840220201979506

These Iron Heart 301s' are my first pair of slim fit jeans. I'm not sure about how I feel about them yet...

Do your jeans feel good? Do they fit well right now, or do they still need to stretch?

Do you like how they look right now? Do you think they're too skinny, not skinny enough, What do you think about your 301S man? I wanna know!

301S seem like a pretty crazy first-skinny-jean-purchase since they're so thick AND slim. Personally, i don't think that the 301S is the most flattering jean on you, but honestly if you love they way they feel, rock'em! I don't think the 301S look as good on you as much as a pair of 634S would. I think the 301S' knee and calf area is just a litttttle too tight in your case, and the 634S would totally give you more room there while basically keeping the same slim fitting thigh. I have a pair of 634s and a pair of 301s. Both are tagged size 29.

As far as looks go, i think they look fine (as in not ugly at all) but they don't look GREAT (as in, i don't feel inspired to buy those jeans because i'm not drooling over them). You're somewhere in the middle between those two haha :P Still, if you like the way the 301S FEEEEEEEL, i say don't give a fuck about how they really look and just wear the shit out of them. I don't think my 301S is my best looking jean, but i absolutely love the fit of them and i love the tightness of my jean. I like knowing that there is almost no excess fabric on my pair of 301S and it is the most form fitting jean that i own. Do they look the best on me? Nope. My 634S look wayyyyy better, but my 301S is still by far my most favorite jean because they please me the most.

Bottom line: Keep the 301S if you absolutely love everything about them. Otherwise, there are probably other jeans that will look more flattering on you. Just my 2cents.

cross posted from the evo thread. i think i posted these when i first started wearing them earlier in this thread. i also think i got berated on my rep for not posting updates on them. oh well.

IH 634s i bought them summer of 08 in japan but theres probably a little over a year of wear on them. the colors somewhat close to real life which is impressive considering i took these on my htc incredible. two hot soaks one wash

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

Thanks for your reply.

The 301s feels good now but are a little too tight in the thighs. I've only been wearing them for an hour so they should stretch to near perfection and when they do I think they will feel better then anything I have worn in the past. I am just not crazy about how they look in the picture I took although that may have been due to the long loss fitting shirt that I was wearing when I took the picture. They would probably look much better paired with a shorter/tucked-in fitted shirt.

I was originally planning on purchasing the 634S but they were sold out at the time so I went with the 301S instead. Self Edge just received another shipment of the 634S so I will try to pick up a pair before they sell out again ( there's only 1 left in size 30 :( )

I'll definitely be keeping the 301S as a beater jean until I decide how I feel about the look. They are just too awesome to let go.

INTEREST CHECK

I have some IH 301s 34 bought from worn a total of 36 hours and soaked once. I'd like 300 including shipping. They have virtually no wear and they look great. I just can't get past the cut--they were a gift. Message me for pics.

saturday night and browsing sufu/selfedge

oh the things i would do for a new button up

maybe the miniherringbone summer shirt........

has anyone worn this on a warm day? curious to see how comfortable it'd be

Yes I have. I wore it a bunch out in NY last week and the week before in the humidity. PERFECT SUMMER SHIRT! Very versatile as well! I went with the Red...