4 buttons

bild039a.jpg

selvage coinpocket

bild038xn.jpg

non-selvage hem

bild047b.jpg

back

bild033b.jpg

thick leather patch (needs some love i see!)

bild053.jpg

beltloops sewn into waistband

bild035ts.jpg

hidden backpocket rivets

bild052p.jpg

canvas lined backpockets

bild067f.jpg

to cont.

cont. 6789

inside

single chainstitched waistband

bild060a.jpg

selvage buttonfly

bild041p.jpg

inner tags

bild042r.jpg

bild062o.jpg

IH print on canvas pocketbags

bild044t.jpg

hidden backpocket rivets

bild051p.jpg

crotch detail

bild054o.jpg

non outseam selvage

bild059d.jpg

x-post from waywt:

bild11185.jpg

IHC / Moscot / Vintage / IHT-1005 / Casio / SE feather ring / IH-7301s / Clarks

301s 9 months old but only worn for about 3 months. No soaks or washes. Unfortunately they just dont fit me the way i like anymore so theyre getting put away or sold.

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

After 7 weeks of absence I can see so many nice updates here

@maxpower: The IH of Max are always a highlight for me to see here even after their first handsoak

And I just received the new super black double knee IH 804 from Giles. They are completely water thight and hard like steel. It took me 5 minutes just to enter them and to try their fit. They stand by theirself without any troubles. Incredible and I have reached another stage in the dry raw denim heaven!!

haha im a panda, great looking pair of jeans you've got there. They have a ton of personality.

I'm at a tipping point with my work pants. They've seen a solid 6 months of work wear and are really starting to show it. The crotch is looking like swiss cheese. Up until now I've been afraid to wash them as they are quite snug already so I gave them the first wash today. Heading down to the local repair shop and I'll see if they are even interested in touching them. They almost turned away my sr's because they are to heavy*. I've got a feeling I'm going to get the cold shoulder with these. Hoping I can get another 2 or 3 months out of these 804's.

anyway here are some pictures,

20110812-DSC_4186.jpg

20110812-DSC_4182.jpg

20110812-DSC_4188-1.jpg

20110812-DSC_4190.jpg

20110812-DSC_4187.jpg

20110812-DSC_4184.jpg

Wow GMC Boss

Those logger pants really have personal character!!!! And they must have faced really hard times with such strong results after 6 month only.

Such items are most wanted for the Jeansmuseum!!! Best would be, if they would have beern worn for another 2 or 3 years without any washing and then they would be ready for retirement and rest in peace for ever on a safe place. So I encourage everybody to do the same to create more such incredible beautiful stuff

And I'm wondering to see the post wash pics too.

haha im a panda and GMC Motorsports

haha: You have such super great stuff too, just incredible!!!!!

After 37 years of collecting heavy used raw denim rags you and GMC Motorsport have shown me a big step ahead towards the real raw denim rag heaven!!!!

I would wear them for another long time as a work jeans out in the forest just let me know both of you!!!!!