Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Anyone have experience with both the SExIH07 and the SExIH07BK denim? Are both the same as far as breathability? I'm thinking of getting a pair for my 'ol man since there are Tagged 40 in both jeans but I know that the SExIH07BK is a little overkill for Australia. Interested if the regular 07 would still be a bitch... Thoughts?

Hi everyone! Mega - that shirt looks awesome. Seul - amazing jacket! :)

So I braved the heat in my IH's today & was pleasantly surprised at how comfy they are!

Today - bad hair (in a ponytail), bad face, yech - needed major pixelation!!! Hope the clothes are better!

sweapeawaywt.jpg

dimpra - what are those? Busters OD or 666Sod? no matter what, looking great there...

sweapa - looking great there misses. boots are nice as well...

wanna see some evo on 7301s, so all the guys owning this pair of jeans...step up!!!

well seems like i`m the one that have to step up and show the evo of this pair in a few months...i`ll try my best :)

not sure if my pics do the justice here.... my pair are not as cool as everyone's here but hey... i just wanna share how versatile they are. 666Sod can go for any directions from workwear to casual to sartorial or even edgy look. so guys, if you're looking for a special gift, 666sod will be the perfect one for your girls. ;)

IMG_4347_2resized-1.jpg?t=1311076268

Picture019_2-1.jpg?t=1311076151

2.jpg

my last wrywt picture is dedicated to all diehard IH lovers :D

IMG_4906resized.jpg?t=1311073685

xoxo

4 months on the busters. Washed once a month ago. Gopt in an accident at work and ended up with some lye burns on myself. The Busters took the brunt of it and kept my legs from getting burnt. Shoulda been wearing an Iron Heart shirt and facemask too. Unfortunately, it may be time for a new pair. we'll see how the repairs hold up. I have my XS Mister Freedom CPO up in the supermarket to fund a new pair if any of you ladies are interested:

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

Dame your jeans fade fast! Loved the way your mom's ended up as well, I vote for carrying on!
burns like that always look awesome on jeans. i have some serious motorcycle battery acid burns on a pair of dry bones and i love em.

Yeah. these ones just seem to get bigger every day. Denim is starting to get weak all around em'. if they stay wearable i'll keep wearing em'.

That key hook is intense. I'm jealous.

$3 ace hardware.