Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

where's the cheapest place I can get a pair of IH 666 or beatle buster? or are prices standard everywhere? looking on ironheart.co.uk atm.

look at the sufu marketplace every day, or save the money and buy them from your closest Iron Heart stockist. IHUK is a great place to go though, you wont be steered wrong there.

If you want them new, then the price is pretty much standard everywhere. You get what you pay for, and if you go through Giles at IHUK, you'll get a top quality product and first class service.

deadendpro: no shops in my country that carries iron heart, unfortunately. so i'll just have to order online.

thanks guys! have been looking at the sufu marketplace for some time now. 1 month+ now maybe? i'm not that patient when it comes to IH! hahaha. thanks again.

I've had mine for a couple of years now TF, it's a great shirt and ageing well. I sized down to a M so it's fairly fitted and it's cold wash only. It's a cool combination of western styling without the front shoulder yolk. Keep it quiet though, we don't want too many people sporting them!

Must spread MP...just insane!

and i just got this the other...IHSH-13

IHSH-13_FRONT-1.jpg

...and if anyone is on the fence about buying this...just press the fucking button, this thing is a true beauty!

Interest check on a brand new (with tags) IH chambray (IHSH-21) in small. Unfortunately it's a little too long for my squat frame.

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/rebirth/IHSH-21.html

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=576

Goes for $280 from SE, and I paid more than $200 total via Japanese proxy. Would let it go for $190 shipped worldwide, PM me if interested.

deadendpro: no shops in my country that carries iron heart, unfortunately. so i'll just have to order online.

thanks guys! have been looking at the sufu marketplace for some time now. 1 month+ now maybe? i'm not that patient when it comes to IH! hahaha. thanks again.

Giles/ih.uk was doing a starter kit for a while

10% off purchase if you buy pant plus shirt

not sure if still doing it but worth a look

also a few times a year kiya/self edge will have a sale

of about 10% off

other than the forum markets thats best you're gonna do