Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i reckon you could get away sizing down one. my 301s stretched 1.5" in the waist eventually. sizing down one would essentially get the fit you have now minus all the slack & creasing - so more streamlined. the 301s has a great silhouette, giving it some slack just doesn't do it justice.

but it's your call.

My 301s stretched 1.5 to 2" in waist too. When I bought mine they were skin tight. A year later, I've gained about 10lbs and they are my loosest fitting jeans.

beatle, so if im a 31 true waist would you suggest 31 or 30 for the indigo 666?

this is only personal advice but I wish I had sized down one with my 666s. The rise isn't too high on them so they sit lower on my hips so I thought a wider waist would be better. They were until I started wearing them a lot and found I keep pulling them up.

Hmm thanks for the info. So I'm guessing they stretch a good bit once you start wearing them?

this is only personal advice but I wish I had sized down one with my 666s. The rise isn't too high on them so they sit lower on my hips so I thought a wider waist would be better. They were until I started wearing them a lot and found I keep pulling them up.

got my IHT-2011Plain in the mail yesterday, quality is awesome, specially at that price! (thank you 10% discount) :D