Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

info on tee? loopwheeled?

hey mate...

like lando said. these where ordered from G. a few months ago.

Unfortunately no loopwheeled t`s but IronHeart just came out with some new 7.5oz plain t`s which are loopwheeled.

Think i`ve read somewhat of that more of these lw`ed shirts will pop up in near future...so you have to wait a few more weeks...

go with TFH if you`re looking for some awesome t`s as well...dope quality on these!

hey mate...

like lando said. these where ordered from G. a few months ago.

Unfortunately no loopwheeled t`s but IronHeart just came out with some new 7.5oz plain t`s which are loopwheeled.

Think i`ve read somewhat of that more of these lw`ed shirts will pop up in near future...so you have to wait a few more weeks...

go with TFH if you`re looking for some awesome t`s as well...dope quality on these!

yeah I've seen the plain loopwheeled tees on ironheart.co.uk, no sizing info though? :(

as far as FH tees go, they never come in 44 wich is the size I need...

the SExFH tee came in that size, so I instacopped that when it came out, no FH tees in my size since tho.

could someone that owns a IHSH-37 (blue) in size L, measure it pit to pit...

I'm in doubt, L or XL...

@ThinFinn: considering the shirt buddy, pondering if the size would suit me though and I really want to pick up one of those IHSH-37's, so trying to fit it all into my budget...