Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for the patient waiting people, I know your all dying to see if I got your jeans. I would have emailed/posted sooner but I work in my own woodshop, and I had lots to do to make up for the time it took me to go downtown

To the huge amount of people who pmd me, sorry I couldn't get to everyone. When I got there they had absolutely no stock of anything under a 32, and very limited stock after that. The person I spoke to who did the counting, counted some jeans that were not IronHearts

They only had 2 pairs of 34s, so Mr. VINNEUS, yours will be shipped tonight. I have another pair I picked up without the funds, seeing as Demonito probably couldn't get back to me in time due to the time difference. If you want them Ed, can you please throw me another $15 to get them overseas, shipping is killer.

I didnt even end up getting a pair for myself, as they only had 1 pair of 32s and they are going right to lycan. They had nothing else left,I cleared out all the rest they had.

So lycan and VINNEUS your jeans were copped, if Ed doesn't grab his I will have 1 extra pair in a size 34. Beatle and skizz I am sorry, I refunded your payment as soon as I got home

dscf1925.th.jpg

Apparently my cat loves the smell of new raws

here's a reference for how dark the SEXIH07BK is versus a typical indigo (spurr jacket). ignore the shoes, i'm never wearing them with these jeans again...]

What's wrong with that jean/shoe combo...?

On a side note I cannot wait to cop a pair of these sexih07bks...

Does anyone know how the denim on 634S compare to Samurai 710 (especially fading wise)???

I am contemplating buying a pair from OTR for very cheap and then tapering them...

i was planning my next pair in a couple of months to be 710, but the 634S are at such a good price, it's hard not to buy even though I just got a pair of skulls last month...what to do...

P.S. I'm not even sure if the tailor's machines would be able to handle the 21oz

Does anyone know how the denim on 634S compare to Samurai 710 (especially fading wise)???

I am contemplating buying a pair from OTR for very cheap and then tapering them...

i was planning my next pair in a couple of months to be 710, but the 634S are at such a good price, it's hard not to buy even though I just got a pair of skulls last month...what to do...

P.S. I'm not even sure if the tailor's machines would be able to handle the 21oz

IHs are gonna take a lot of beatin up to fade while the sams will fade much faster. IHs denim is cool tho. I'd grab a pair if I was you!

besides, IHs for under 250 is a super-deal, and 710s are much easier to find IMHO.

good luck! if I had the funds, I would cop both:D

Guest nooblet333
SEXIH07BK's arrived today (32x32) and they're a tad too roomy, just listed them for sale @ the Supermarket.

If anyone has a pair of 31's that they want to let go of -- drop me a line...

Dang already??:eek: sorry man :(

I'd be surprised if they were bootcut, awesome fit though.

They could be. I remember some thin guys tried on the original womens bootcut IH at Self Edge party, they looked very similar to this.