Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

LV =/= style.

LV == people with more money than taste

This is not true, LV makes plenty of wonderful items every year for mainline. The suits are especially nice.

Mind you, that scarf is still shit.

Consumption:

IMG_6892.jpg

Club Monaco Shorts

Julian Red Cali (gift for friend)

IMG_6891.jpg

Opening Ceremony desert boots

NDC tassle loafers

IMG_6893.jpg

Margiela pants

Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony skirt (girl)

Joie gold boy shoes (girl)

Shit, I been looking for good summer shorts for a while. Club Monaco. Duh. Will cop tomorrow or day after.
I bought those in grey also they fit really well.

Hmm......the grey and blue were on sale at a few local Club Monacos for like $25 each. I thought the fit was pretty shitty. Did not cop. Pretty wide opening, a bit too long. Been a fucking huge hassle finding some reasonably fitting shorts this summer.

Who makes LV Watches?

I'm not sure, but I think that some of them have a Zenith El Primero inside. The others must be ETA powered, pure profit inside.

you guys worry that youll look too fem with a womens accessory? you guys need to be more secure about your self.

i quote from this guys gay blog.

"Overall, I must say that Canadian fashion (in Vancouver anyway) is pretty lame."

:D

Guest jmatsu

LV uses various generic swiss movements such as ETA or valjoux . only watch i know of by lv with an inhouse movement is the duo jet , but its quartz based.

This is not true, LV makes plenty of wonderful items every year for mainline. The suits are especially nice.

Mind you, that scarf is still shit.

LV Makes some nice timepieces also.
Yeah the LV ready to wear can be pretty nice. Keep in mind that the scarf is not done by marc jacobs who is the one that designs all of the ready to wear lines. Anybody seen him in soho before?

I know. I'm just hating because I can't afford.

And that scarf is gross.

enjoy watching the OC desert boots fall apart before your very eyes.

Are they that bad? I want them so much.

What the hell are you guys doing in your OC shoes? Mines held up perfectly with miles and miles of wear, looking better than ever now. Obviously, you should treat them as dress shoes so dont go around playing basketball and skating in them and they'll be fine.

Hmm......the grey and blue were on sale at a few local Club Monacos for like $25 each. I thought the fit was pretty shitty. Did not cop. Pretty wide opening, a bit too long. Been a fucking huge hassle finding some reasonably fitting shorts this summer.
Yea they are too long.

I grabbed a size 28 and I roll them up a bit.

So they fit pretty nicely.

Also if I'm not mistaken their chinos fit pretty well.

I only know this because I work at Club Monaco, but:

There's 3 different cuts of non-cargo shorts. The blue, red ones and plaid patterned ones (called Teddy shorts) fit long only kinda work if you roll them up. The khaki and whitish ones (called Brody shorts) are a different cut which is shorter and slimmer and these are supposed to go on sale next week I think. The last on is the new one that's yellow and there's a black one (called Ethan shorts), these are the same exact cut as the dress pants but they cut them off short. These fit somewhere in between, but not as good as the khaki ones. To make a long story short, go for the khaki ones (Brody) and wait till next week.

/end Club Monaco nerd fest

Fuck, you're telling me. Ive gotten nowhere...

I'm trying to figure out if there is a hidden 'Carl' joke in here, but I don't think so.

I just took some old dress pants that fit me pretty well and had them hemmed into shorts for $12.

My oc's started falling apart just a day after I got them in NY. I was taking them off one night and on the left shoe the lining inside the shoe separated from underneath the insole. now the shoe is all floppy and that part will start riding up if I do any amount of walking. granted, it's just one thing on one shoe, but for the price they sell them at, I wouldn't have expected this so soon.

My oc's started falling apart just a day after I got them in NY. I was taking them off one night and on the left shoe the lining inside the shoe separated from underneath the insole. now the shoe is all floppy and that part will start riding up if I do any amount of walking. granted, it's just one thing on one shoe, but for the price they sell them at, I wouldn't have expected this so soon.

Wow...That's really disappointing because I was actually looking into buying some a month ago but put it off due to some other needs...

So, after reading this, I pretty much crossed oc off the list.

Opening Ceremony shorts fit awesome but the button already popped off. Goddamn OC lets me down everytime lol. Even the nice pants I got from there I can tell will fall apart soon enough.