The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of 1101, cool denim.  But the cut is really strange.

Fitted topblock, really low rise & wide straight legs..

1105 is a much better cut, just my opinion.. maybe someone here loves the 1101 too hehe ;)

Edited by rustygoose

You mean 1101 looks like 634?  If so, might look like it but they are very different!

I guess you can call 1105 a "slim straight" cut with medium rise, but i haven't tried it so not 100% sure.

I just purchased a pair of 1105EX's... uh oh haha! 

Perfect timing as well cause I'm selling my 3109s now, which I should have done a while ago. Sorry to disappoint as I know most people liked the fit, but having enough room to stick TWO fists into my pants is far too much. If anyone wants them looking for $315 + shipping size 30 cut to a 30"ish inseam (never got the hem finished). 

Waist: 15.5"/ 15"
Inseam: 35"/ 33"
Thigh: 11.5"/ 11"
Leg Opening: 9"/ 8.5"
Front rise: 12"/ 11"
Back Rise: 14"/ 13.75" 
Knee: 9.5"/ 9"

Those are the measurements from my 1103EX's (before soak after soak) from the HWDC1. 

W: 16.5" (W aligned)

I: 31" (unrolled)

Thigh: 9.5"

Knee: 7.5"

L.O." 7"

Those are measurements from my 3109's for a size 30. For some reason the measurements on SE for a size 30 are 31.5" which is nowhere near what I measured. If you peeps don't believe me I'll take a pic to prove it. 

Edited by laxlife1234

You mean 1101 looks like 634?  If so, might look like it but they are very different!

I guess you can call 1105 a "slim straight" cut with medium rise, but i haven't tried it so not 100% sure.

looking at the size chart on nordic denim house, the 1101 is slightly slimmer than the 1105 but its considered regular straight. im confused man, its a headache comparing all these sizes, i need something similar to the slim jims. can anybody suggest anything? if only the jims has a heavier denim, i'd be problem free. 

I actually went with a 28, imy 2105s are a 29 and they fit a little on the looser side plus there weren't any 29s left so I figured what the hell. I am sure I wont have any problems as I'm incredibly skinny... it's just later down the road haha. 

If you want to wait before you shell out any dough I can post up fit pics in comparison to my size 29's. 

Edited by laxlife1234

looking at the size chart on nordic denim house, the 1101 is slightly slimmer than the 1105 but its considered regular straight. im confused man, its a headache comparing all these sizes, i need something similar to the slim jims. can anybody suggest anything? if only the jims has a heavier denim, i'd be problem free. 

Ah ok, those measurements are way off.   Don't buy these if you want anything slim(ish) in legs.

Measured my 33W 1101 BIG-style:           (hot-soaked twice - only tried on)

W 88cm <----

FR 25cm

BR 35 cm

Thigh 32,5cm <----

Knee 24,5cm

Hem 23cm

Edited by rustygoose