The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

Oh wow.. at first i thought those jeans hanging behind you were sleeves from a denim jacket, needless to say i was very confused.

perfect fit laxlife, that mud dyed weft looks outstanding, these will almost surely be my next pair.

maybe size the cuff up a little to keep the slouch out of the bottom, otherwise spot on to me. i thought mine were a little long also so i hot soaked one more time for a total of 2 times and made the cuff a little bigger and they are just about right now. (i'm cursed like you with a long torso and short legs)

in the meantime sorry i haven't been able to post fit pics but my girl and i have both been working super late all week and i just forget by the time dinner is done and were chillin out for the eve.

i will say however that they are just getting better and better and better with every day. conforming to my shape and creasing in all the right places, softening up a bunch yet still rigid enough to give the look and feel that i was after.

Hey everyone,

Been looking at getting some of these eventually when my evisu.jp #1/#2 are worn a little more.

I'm interested in 2105

I wear a 34 in #1 denim and a 32 in #2 denim around the waist and I don't know how this would compare to what I'd need in SG 2105 as according to selfedge these do run large...tag size 32 measures 33.5 for example.

Tbh I was thinking of rolling with the tag size 32 2105. Unless these are going to stretch out loads... My current 32 in #2 denim measures 16.5 across waist and I figured that's about on par with SG 2105 raw.

Lemme know what you all think!

Hey everyone,

Been looking at getting some of these eventually when my evisu.jp #1/#2 are worn a little more.

I'm interested in 2105

I wear a 34 in #1 denim and a 32 in #2 denim around the waist and I don't know how this would compare to what I'd need in SG 2105 as according to selfedge these do run large...tag size 32 measures 33.5 for example.

Tbh I was thinking of rolling with the tag size 32 2105. Unless these are going to stretch out loads... My current 32 in #2 denim measures 16.5 across waist and I figured that's about on par with SG 2105 raw.

Lemme know what you all think!

I would do a 32, if you have very little room in them just do a 10 minute cold water soak before wearing, here's the size chart to compare to the rest of the measurements of your current jeans:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=682

I would do a 32, if you have very little room in them just do a 10 minute cold water soak before wearing, here's the size chart to compare to the rest of the measurements of your current jeans:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=682

They'd stretch abit anyway right? If they shrunk to like a 32 from a 33.5 as the chart says (33.5 waist tag size 32) for example

Edited by dant87

They'd stretch abit anyway right? If they shrunk to like a 32 from a 33.5 as the chart says (33.5 waist tag size 32) for example

Yeah, they'll stretch a little if they're snug.

I find my SG 2105s run about a size big. Im sure theres a little shrinkage left as I havent thrown them in the dryer to shrink them maximum but they do run a little on the bigger side. Id say go for a 32. But first measure your waist on both and compare it to the measurements on SE.

Kiya - anything like the 1103 coming down the pike.

Nope, nothing new for a bit from SG, they're busy trying to make jeans as fast as they can.

Did Strike Gold not do new flannels this F/W??

They did not, but are doing some this fall.

Finally got around to washing my SG loopwheeled zip hoodie, and damn does it fit perfectly now. I originally bought a large, but was worried when it fit perfectly pre-wash, so I returned it for an XL, which was a little loose and long, but comfortable. I gave it a cold machine wash last night and line dried it, and now it fits exactly like the large did pre-wash, although its obviously a bit thicker, with a tighter weave. Long story short, buy this hoodie 1 size up from whatever fits you perfectly pre-soak. Long story even shorter, buy this hoodie.

Finally got around to washing my SG loopwheeled zip hoodie, and damn does it fit perfectly now. I originally bought a large, but was worried when it fit perfectly pre-wash, so I returned it for an XL, which was a little loose and long, but comfortable. I gave it a cold machine wash last night and line dried it, and now it fits exactly like the large did pre-wash, although its obviously a bit thicker, with a tighter weave. Long story short, buy this hoodie 1 size up from whatever fits you perfectly pre-soak. Long story even shorter, buy this hoodie.

thats what I should have done. I had a perfect fit pre wash and washed it. Now I have a sweatshirt that is too short. Il post it up in the marketplace when I get off my lazy ass one of these days...

Those look awesome!

Did you wear any other jeans along side these ones or just not get much time to wear jeans day to day? Work for example, i can't wear jeans which hampers my wear rate a fair bit :(