the richest/poorest sufu members

Guest jmatsu

I had the most disposable income in my life when I was 17, living at home, and working as a roofer. It paid well in cash, and I had ZERO expenses. Of course, if I had gone out and bought a $1500 pair of boots, I think my dad would have put one on and kicked my ass out of the house.

I'm gainfully employed now and probably right in the low-middle. I can afford my bills, save a few bucks, and have a little folding money to spend every month. If I thought as much about how I spend my living costs as I do my disposable income, I'd probably be much better off.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live at home with no rent (this is the key saver)

I didnt pay for my car (2007 BMW) - it was a graduation present - i pay for the insurance though

I have my own health/dental/vision insurance

I work for a wall street firm like 45 hours a week (so regular salary + 5 hours overtime a week)

But I really don't spend much of my money on clothes or anything, i put away alot of money each money to save

I'm only 22 years old, I have a decent stack already for someone my age...

But this is all thanks to my parents, who paid for school, paid for my cars, paid for most things besides stuff like records, clothes, going out to eat, until i graduated college...

I just keep saving and saving...

I am going to buy my own house in under 5 years I imagine

I have a 401K i pump 7% of my salary into as well

CC bill including all gas, food, clothes, going out, usually aroudn $700 a month... tack on another $200 for insurance, my expensives are not bad at all...

I limit myself on clothes

i could afford alot more than i buy

(try to limit a few things a month)

this month was dior 19cm dauphins (after i sold FH3001's) and 3 brooks brothers shirts @ $50 each for work...

and i dont intend on buying any other clothes for another 3 weeks or so

im upper middle class - i would say

I live at home with no rent (this is the key saver)

I didnt pay for my car (2007 BMW) - it was a graduation present - i pay for the insurance though

I have my own health/dental/vision insurance

I work for a wall street firm like 45 hours a week (so regular salary + 5 hours overtime a week)

But I really don't spend much of my money on clothes or anything, i put away alot of money each money to save

I'm only 22 years old, I have a decent stack already for someone my age...

But this is all thanks to my parents, who paid for school, paid for my cars, paid for most things besides stuff like records, clothes, going out to eat, until i graduated college...

I just keep saving and saving...

I am going to buy my own house in under 5 years I imagine

I have a 401K i pump 7% of my salary into as well

CC bill including all gas, food, clothes, going out, usually aroudn $700 a month... tack on another $200 for insurance, my expensives are not bad at all...

I limit myself on clothes

i could afford alot more than i buy

(try to limit a few things a month)

this month was dior 19cm dauphins (after i sold FH3001's) and 3 brooks brothers shirts @ $50 each for work...

and i dont intend on buying any other clothes for another 3 weeks or so

im upper middle class - i would say

NIGGA U PROGRAM JAVA

I WUD KILL MYSEFL.

ahah

i dont act like a spoiled brat at all

i appreciate everything my parents do/did for me

i hope i can do the same for my kids one day

FUK U KIDZ NIGGA

US AY U GOT MOR MONEY DEN U NEED 2 SPEND RITE???

SO IT WONT B PRPBELME GIVIN IT 2 ME WEN I AXE U NICELY RITE???

You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.

^^Agree completely. A lot of stupid things said here.

I've decided I don't like this thread. Something about my old money family upbringing... certain subjects aren't built for social conversation.

I don't know.