the richest/poorest sufu members

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could scrub it and spend almost nothing on food if i put my mind to it. My friend works the dining room at a sorority house and brings back free food all the time. I might work there part time next semester just so i can go get free food whenever. Save up for cloak and lavinz

Not sure what you usually do for food, but I've found pasta to be extremely cheap, helps me save some money for liquor and clothing, plus it's simple to make. A box of pasta that is about 3 or 4 dinner's worth of food is about $1.00 - $1.25. A can of sauce is about $5. Brings down my food spending.

How the hell do you do $200 a month?

I spend about $7-800 a month not including school books at the beginning (some of that is covered by scholarship)

400-450 = rent, utlities, and cable/internet

100 = gas

200-300 = food and miscellaneous

I could scrub it and spend almost nothing on food if i put my mind to it. My friend works the dining room at a sorority house and brings back free food all the time. I might work there part time next semester just so i can go get free food whenever. Save up for cloak and lavinz

Shit man, $800 a month would be fantastic....I'm at about double that or more and that's living with roommates.

Shit man, $800 a month would be fantastic....I'm at about double that or more and that's living with roommates.

College towns in the south are a beautiful thing when it comes to cost of living. I'm in a 1300 sq. ft townhouse apartment and 1 other person and i split $655 and we only pay electric and cable/internet. Luckily gainesville is a relatively cultured college town. Tallahassee is a fucking wasteland.

How the hell do you do $200 a month?

I spend about $7-800 a month not including school books at the beginning (some of that is covered by scholarship)

400-450 = rent, utlities, and cable/internet

100 = gas

200-300 = food and miscellaneous

rent (as long as i live in campus housing)/tuition/books are covered by the tribe, i pay for everything else

food: 36 pack ramen from sam's club for like, $4; 42 oz barrel looking things of oatmeal for $2 each. coffee: $20.

this usually gets me through 2 weeks. the rest in spend on clothes, cigarettes, gas, other shit that might come up

• 1 month later...
Yo, I went from a life of traveling to cities and heavy online shopping-sprees/ordering shit from japan through a japanese proxy/a lifestyle without pricetags and no buyers remorse but now lifes hektik cant aford shit/living day to day on some previous level shit/ I had a life of glory but now I'm just another "true superfuturetrash story"

man lion, I called that shopping spree shit on you man. I knew the good times wouldn't last forever. :( Same thing's happened to me (albeit I wasn't so nutty spender as you).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...