the richest/poorest sufu members

Guest jmatsu

so who do you imagine has the most money here? who do imagine to be homeless/broke as a joke?

i really hope soepom is rich.

i think donger has got some moneyz.

djrajio has got some mad yen flow.

west is the richest janitor i know.

diamonds seems poor as fuck, but i don't hate him.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt chris always coming back with AnnD stuff in the recent purchases thread?

he's always selling shit, so i suspect the overall dollar amount of his wardrobe to rarely fluxuate above/below a certain point.

he's always selling shit, so i suspect the overall dollar amount of his wardrobe to rarely fluxuate above/below a certain point.

Yeah, but that requires a starting point. You can make shitloads of money in real estate, but you need money to get into real estate in the first place.

Nawahmeen?

Yeah, but that requires a starting point. You can make shitloads of money in real estate, but you need money to get into real estate in the first place.

Nawahmeen?

comparing real estate to a high fashion wardrobe at the level of chris (while his is impressive) is something i would not do.

Nawahmeen?

You have to also remember he still lives at home w/ his parents and he has a part-time job. So, no food costs, no rent or mortgage, no utility bills to pay. Its basically the "parasite singles" phenomenon in Japan...

comparing real estate to a high fashion wardrobe at the level of chris (while his is impressive) is something i would not do.

I'm not comparing real estate and clothing. I'm just saying that you need a good chunk of money to have that much stuff. While he may in fact sell a lot of his stuff and the overall ebb and flow of his wardrobe might remain static in monetarily value, he still needs a lot to get it to that point in the first place.

You have to also remember he still lives at home w/ his parents and he has a part-time job. So, no food costs, no rent or mortgage, no utility bills to pay. Its basically the "parasite singles" phenomenon in Japan...

That's the angle I'm missing. I guess that does change the situation.

I'm not comparing real estate and clothing. I'm just saying that you need a good chunk of money to have that much stuff. While he may in fact sell a lot of his stuff and the overall ebb and flow of his wardrobe might remain static in monetarily value, he still needs a lot to get it to that point in the first place.

ballin is easy when you can spend your entire income on it. when your income is tax free and none of it is spent on tuition, rent, food, etc. then it suddenly becomes a lot more.

My monthly spendings right now:

Tuition: 250 pounds

Rent: 300 pounds

Food: 300 pounds

Going out/drinking/taxis: 200 pounds

Phone: 30 pounds

Random expenses: 100 pounds (if this isn't used up i save it)

Saving/investment: 500 pounds

Clothes: 200 pounds

I get 2k a month from my parents, from which I finance everything. None of that "we'll pay your tuition and food and whatever and here just take this extra money". I think at 25% investment I'm doing pretty well.

Most of my clothes are bought through birthday and christmas money, and I recently had a decent amount because of graduation.

My monthly spendings right now:

Tuition: 250 pounds

Rent: 300 pounds

Food: 300 pounds

Going out/drinking/taxis: 200 pounds

Phone: 30 pounds

Random expenses: 100 pounds (if this isn't used up i save it)

Saving/investment: 500 pounds

Clothes: 200 pounds

I get 2k a month from my parents, from which I finance everything. None of that "we'll pay your tuition and food and whatever and here just take this extra money". I think at 25% investment I'm doing pretty well.

Most of my clothes are bought through birthday and christmas money, and I recently had a decent amount because of graduation.

Wait, you just ragged on Chris for living with his parents and you're telling me your parents give you around $4000 a month? If I'm honestly missing something, I apologize, but that seems hypocritical as fuck.