the richest/poorest sufu members

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out that is not necessarily always true. I attend a private school in which some of Southern California / the world's wealthiest people attend and they are not always humble.

But you gotta admit that many times they're way better than nouveau riche.

God i hate those people who wont shut up about all the stuff they buy, i mean its cool to tell your friends when you get something new and you're excited about it and what not, but dont go "OMG YOU STEPPED ON MY MONOGRAM COACH SNEAKERZ"-ing to everybody you know. I probably hate them so much cuz i was like this for a little while and then i realized how stupid i was actually acting =)

haha

my existance is one of the most worthless ones here maybe. i'm 21, never had a job (except recently working for my dad a bit), still don't have my driving license, failed two years of uni and i'm sure i'm missing a few things here and there too.

that aside, my parents have paid for all my school fees upfront each time before a semester starts. They currently have four houses here, three in vietnam, my dad has his own practice and they're currently negotiating to buy another house here. plus my dad is only 45 and mum is 42 and they have no intentions on retiring any time soon because they hate the idea of doing nothing all day and my dad weirdly, enjoys his work.

i have only one sibling too. i don't think i will ever need to know how to apply for a loan from the bank or worry about a mortgage. i do have half a conscience however so that is why i do not go off spending thousands each week of my parents money on clothes (funnily enough i normally spend a few hundred every week on alcohol and going out summer last year).

if i run away from home, i'd definitely be one of the poorest people here and i would cement that status for quite a few years. come to think of it, i don't even have my own bank account lol i've never applied for one.

It's cool, when you get a job you should get a bank account.

First when reading this I thought maybe this should go in superconfessional heh.

You seem to have a very wealthy family; Atleast you are able to recognize whatever you feel you have done, or lack of, that would lead to what you think is a broke ass life. there's a sense of modesty in that.

Also, is your last name Nguyen?

Nah, it's Luu and i'm planning on sending some of my pocket money to some less fortunate cousins in vietnam soon to try out something new. i mean yea i get a short lived joy shot out of buying stuff but maybe this might feel more rewarding or something. even if it doesn't i'm gonna make an effort to give two of them one mil viet dollars every two month which is way above the average wage there and about 80 aussie bux. now i just have to find out how to do this....

There are many ways for self-gratification but that does sound like a great step toward doing something good. I'd say if you want to feel rewarded in what you do, help yourself. Get a job and or go to school. Use that money to send over, save some for your crazy summers.

"wealth is of the heart and mind, not of the pocket." or so pharrell says

I've been saving money my whole life (I'm only 19) but there is a lot in this world that I want which I'm going to have to earn or honestly luck out into getting. It's a big adjustment for me trying to work out what value different things in my life have, if I have a warm place to sleep, people that I care about and that care back, a focus... I can't really complain.

Lord Fuck knows I don't have a focus yet though...

Maybe I should spend some more money, get myself a buffer of happy before school starts in January...

i don't think you have been paying enough attention to his posts :P.

if i had to put my money on who is the richest man on sufu, i would say kiya, but i am sure that not all money comes from self edge or that other shop he has.

I would say this too. he mentioned being in Dubai. and he owns a very niche shop that really cant be turning a huge profit or at least enough to buy luxury watches and some of the stuff I see him in, My guess is he has a wealthy family or middle eastern descent. Just guesses though.

for the most part, ive always been a generous dude. I give back to the community when i have some extra cash. I enjoy seeing the smiles on kids faces who i've helped.

I like to play a role that matters, I enjoy giving to charity. Sick kids hospital is one of them. Im dedicated to seeing these diseases be cured and that these kids grow up to experience life at its fullest. My heart goes out to children. I never feel ashamed of this, i feel that everyone has the right to live in equality. A little can go a long way.

i never have any money, im always bumming cigarettes from people, my jeans are falling apart but i dont have money to buy new ones. i dont go out unless i can ride with someone, i dont drink unless someone opens a bottle, and i never go into a club unless someone can sign me in.

i think that sums it up nicely.

Turn tricks on the corner for extra income. Your dignity is worthless, anyway.

Guest GREAT SEX ADVENTURE
Turn tricks on the corner for extra income. Your dignity is worthless, anyway.

YOU ARE CORRECT. MAYBE HE NEED TO HAVE A GREAT SEX ADVENTURE WITH ME, I CAN PAY NICE $$.

It's all in the presentation. Invest in some crotchless/assless leather pants and a pair of RO high heels pour homme. You will notice a 50% rise in business immediately.

loosely related, but do you think pimps have tanning booths to even the shugr mama's skin tones and keep them golden brown in the wintertime?? Nothing would break a sale like a panty line far as I could throw it.

I ask cause you seem to know yer pimp'n. If this idea makes you money I want a cut.

Only for the earners.

but once you got the booth it could increase turnover from not so hot crackouts into money makin playa pleazrs. You got 24 hours in a day that's 24 'bitches' you be increasin the value of.

Plus the extra 'pimpin hour' or hour 26 (cause they capped 25) where the pimp gets it on to keep it bronzed.

i have no idea what pimps look like in north america.

in asia they look like regular dudes wearing market shirts, pants and flipflops, in japan, theyve got the full trench on and a walkie talkie.

do the pimps look anything like snoop dogg in girls gone wild?

Pimps round these parts normally daylight as lumberjacks and treeplanters...

They wear a lot of flannel overcoats and trucker hats.

If you're in Vic and see a guy twice your size who looks pissed off just go upto him and ask him for a "good time"