the richest/poorest sufu members

Guest jmatsu

I edited it..

i would be doing more investing for the most part..its cutting me off from doing a lot of things. I didnt literally mean it, i just meant it as in id have more money to put away and save up for future plans

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you just ragged on Chris for living with his parents and you're telling me your parents give you around $4000 a month? If I'm honestly missing something, I apologize, but that seems hypocritical as fuck.

My parents are financing an education. I'm going to earn all of this money back.

Imagine I was loaning the money from a bank. Most banks are fine with lending $200,000 to somebody if it will finance 4 years of education, because they know they'll get it back.

Also I'm living way below my means. I don't have a car when I easily could, for example.

To clarify, I will not pay this money back to my parents unless they need it. However, I'll be funding my childrens' education in 2 or 3 decades just like my parents did for mine.

well part of the plan is to of course purchase clothing( sufu plan), but im mainly investing so i can have a stable income once im older.. Rsp's, Mutual funds..etc

but back to topic:

Chris- Wealthiest

Poorest-cant really say

My parents are financing an education. I'm going to earn all of this money back.

Imagine I was loaning the money from a bank. Most banks are fine with lending $200,000 to somebody if it will finance 4 years of education, because they know they'll get it back.

Also I'm living way below my means. I don't have a car when I easily could, for example.

To clarify, I will not pay this money back to my parents unless they need it. However, I'll be funding my childrens' education in 2 or 3 decades just like my parents did for mine.

I suppose that makes sense, but I don't think you are qualified to rag on anyone for their living situation. I'm not trying to be a dick, seriously. I'm a student also, plus I'm raising two children. I know it's a bitch.

whats the name of the cat that had hella A.P watches, or something like that, guy seemed fairly well off.

[edit]

nevermind found the post i was thinking of.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=198579&postcount=19

I remember that one dude who had an SLK bought for him by his dad, who drove a Ferrari or something like that. He probably had the best assets owned to work done ratio of any of us.

Yeah, I remember how he was trying to defend himself by stating how he had to do "hard" shipyard labor or something in the summer for his Dad's company and that he felt that experience justified him getting the car.

brad piffery had a lambo and a hummer i think, and as far as i can recall he actually made his own money. there was another guy. but i might be wrong and it doesnt really matter.

i remember shark claiming to be wealthy.

theres also that other guy who's aunt just gave him money to spend on CDG shit whenever he wanted....

i wont deny the fact that my parents pay for pretty much everything, not including clothing, drugs, food or alcohol. people make it sound like such a terrible thing, but i couldnt give less of a shit. they usually have a perpetual stick up their ass, or are just plain bitter.

i certainly wont be living off them forever though. personally, my ability to indulge serves as pretty good motivation for the future.