shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

trying to sell a car to a friend (open top '78 nissan patrol) as a beach basher/project car for a fucking pittance and she keeps standing me up and then not even answering the phone when i call to see what's up. then she gets back to me a couple days later and begs me not to sell it to anyone else cos she really wants it.

got someone else offering to pay more for it. it's getting to the point of yeah she's a friend and yeah i said I'd sell it to her for that much but if she really wanted it she would have sorted this by now and not have kept wasting my time. smfh gonna put it on the open market/sell to this other dude

trying to sell a car to a friend (open top '78 nissan patrol) as a beach basher/project car for a fucking pittance and she keeps standing me up and then not even answering the phone when i call to see what's up. then she gets back to me a couple days later and begs me not to sell it to anyone else cos she really wants it.

got someone else offering to pay more for it. it's getting to the point of yeah she's a friend and yeah i said I'd sell it to her for that much but if she really wanted it she would have sorted this by now and not have kept wasting my time. smfh gonna put it on the open market/sell to this other dude

tell her if she can't pay for it within a week, tell her too bad, fuck off you took too long and make more money. i hope she's not a too good friend cuz you know she'll hold this over you.

I mean I love haters and all that shit but hating me because of what I do and the bitches I fuck is kinda lame (especially if you're 31, im 21 dawgs)

Hate my fits for all I care, or my bleached out skin, but when you start hating my penis, the same penis that has been doing the job for me for 9 years..thats when you have serious self issues you need to resolve.

I mean I love haters and all that shit but hating me because of what I do and the bitches I fuck is kinda lame (especially if you're 31, im 21 dawgs)

Hate my fits for all I care, or my bleached out skin, but when you start hating my penis, the same penis that has been doing the job for me for 9 years..thats when you have serious self issues you need to resolve.

you've been screwing girls since you were 12?

Missed a family dinner to meet my team for an assignment

We were supposed to meet an hour ago and nobody showed up yet

Fuck these people man

of course only 1 guy showed up, didn't hear about the other 2

so it's just gonna gonna 2 names on that assignment instead of 4

enjoy the F assholes

Edited by boy better know

seeing my overweight manager on fb as a suggested friend and her profile pic is of her with only a bra on, then days later have a co-worker ask me if ive seen her fb because her picture is of her in panties with her ass pokin out. the fuck do i care?

then days later have a co-worker ask me if ive seen her fb because her picture is of her in panties with her ass pokin out. the fuck do i care?

wait who was in the panties? theres a chance you are doing it wrong