shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

it's not out of principle, it just looks like a poor investment

I'll pm you when they implement time travel so you can go back to 1990 or whenever the fuck this wasn't available all on a planned to be and now definitely obsolete device about the size of a wallet: integrated music player, realtime email, realtime mapping/directions, mobile check depositing, integrated (video)camera...you know, the good old days.

Any chance to turn 2 independent items into 1 is good in my book. Fuck walking around with a camera, mp3 player and cell phone in your pockets.

That's purposefully leaving out all social networking programs, which I think is the true target of your hate. In that vein, fuck anyone whose addiction to online social networking interferes with actual socializing.

Edited by Stacks

I'll pm you when they implement time travel so you can go back to 1990 or whenever the fuck this wasn't available all on a planned to be and now definitely obsolete device about the size of a wallet: integrated music player, realtime email, realtime mapping/directions, mobile check depositing, integrated (video)camera...you know, the good old days.

Any chance to turn 2 independent items into 1 is good in my book. Fuck walking around with a camera, mp3 player and cell phone in your pockets.

That's purposefully leaving out all social networking programs, which I think is the true target of your hate. In that vein, fuck anyone whose addiction to online social networking interferes with actual socializing.

i think you misunderstood my posts, i don't hate anyone personally or their habits

PM me when iphones are $8

nah I agree with his general point. fuck how smartphones have taken over errrbodys life, if we're out drinking let's shoot the shit, don't get on your fucking iphone so you can check in on foursquare at whatever bar we're at and post a photo about your drink on facebook.

Is this real life? I have a smart phone, I have friends with smart phones, I've literally never met/hung out with anyone like this.

the 3gs is free

- expensive plan

- you could break it or lose it

said the man selling a Rick Owens leather jacket for $800. good investment?

i must have really touched a nerve for you to go digging around in my post history, i'm sorry that you felt my "haterism" post was a personal attack on your character

edit: FYI i sold the jacket for about the same price i bought it. you would have had a good point if i paid retail though, so good on you for trying.

Edited by sawyer

pregnant bitch on my Facebook constantly takin pics of her naked ass belly just posts this:

"The inevitable has happened. @ 29 weeks I have experienced peeing my pants for the first time during pregnancy! haha I'm sure this won't be the last I'm just glad I sneezed and leaked at home."

she got deleted.

- expensive plan

- you could break it or lose it

i must have really touched a nerve for you to go digging around in my post history, i'm sorry that you felt my "haterism" post was a personal attack on your character

edit: FYI i sold the jacket for about the same price i bought it. you would have had a good point if i paid retail though, so good on you for trying.

on a budget!

same du i posted about a while ago not answering calls/texts because he has a gf now...

couple months ago i told him about a show in sf.. he says lets go, he looked for tickets and told me they were sold out. yesterday that mother fucker posts a picture of the band on instagram. he went to the show with his girlfriend and i'm going to punch him in the dick next time i see him.

same du i posted about a while ago not answering calls/texts because he has a gf now...

couple months ago i told him about a show in sf.. he says lets go, he looked for tickets and told me they were sold out. yesterday that mother fucker posts a picture of the band on instagram. he went to the show with his girlfriend and i'm going to punch him in the dick next time i see him.

i lol'd.

Posted · Hidden by Wilbur, March 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Wilbur, March 29, 2012 - No reason given

i hate when people explain scenes from south park to me after I said I didn't see the episode.

I also hate when people explain video games to me after I said i haven't played it and am not planning on playing it.

now let me explain to you why i just bought these $300 pair of shoes... ;)