The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

okay. I'm thinking of getting some dukes and was wondering if I should hem or not. I'm about 5'9" so I'll probably hem a couple inches then.

Other news.

APC; since mid january

IMG_0996-1.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

saw these on the samurai website.

20090701-2.jpg

had to share it with you guys.

While this does look nice. I definitely don't believe that it wasn't "helped" a bit along the way. Those creases on the gut area do occur. But I see very little possibility that a person could get that much natural wear on a jacket for that type of contrast on a jean jacket.

double down how many washes? those might be the most legit IHs i've seen on here.

those are NO DOUBT the best IH i've ever seen. mucho propos, my dude. ironheart aren't easy to break to the amount of wear is even more remarkable. any 2 year man gets props from the kid. keep em' going!:D

as for the jacket, if it was worn during legitimate hard labor, and left dirty for a good while, i can see that kind of wear being very feasable. most of us sufu cats just don't do really physically laborous work, and if so we don't do it in our jawns. hard work looks like this.pics taken during my lunch-break today. knee hole is new today, i have 2 big holes on my thighs, but you can't see them in the pics since the warp on the thighs are just as white as the weft underneath! my jeans have vitiligo. 35 washes, last wash with dr.bronner's eucalyptus...

knee hole:

vwwmqt.jpg

3484m12.jpg

same hole, but pic was taken without flash in my lil' sis' bathroom. she has this funny-assed yellowish light bulb...

334sx94.jpg

lap wear teaser, i changed the light bulb.

2crsif5.jpg

as for the jacket, if it was worn during legitimate hard labor, and left dirty for a good while, i can see that kind of wear being very feasable. hard work looks like this...

With all due respect, I think your pictures show how hard labor would probably not produce a result anything like that jacket.

The only way I could imagine that jacket being 100% legit wear was if it was worn constantly in a non-hard labor setting for 3+ years and rarely/never washed. It looks completely devoid of holes/patches/scrapes although closer inspection might be necessary to make that determination.

That being said, it's bad fucking ass and seeing it sold me on a denim jacket.

vvv: yeah he fucked with the colors in the first and third pics too it looks like.

''With all due respect, I think your pictures show how hard labor would probably not produce a result anything like that jacket''--stacks

stacks, after careful review and contemplation, i think you're right. long-term consistent wear, no hard work, and very infrequent washing. this jacket may be owned by someone who lives in a cold climate, and wore the jacket everyday for quite some time. i will rep when i can, gotta spread...

SC 1947s that I don't wear much anymore as a result of picking up my Mister Freedom 7161s about a month ago.

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg