The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

you mofos are too kind...i was with poopslush earlier today, and i am sad to inform all that the fullcount1310s(the black version of the 1108, i don't know if anyuone else has a pair going) he had been rocking for as far as i know about 9-10 months have been mangled due to him being mangled up under a car while he was riding his bike. he's okay, but he has the scars to show it. the FC had to be cut off of him by EMS, so they are hence retired. they are now in my possesion, as i very highly prize this rare sample of FC denim. slush is allowing me a generous portion of the right leg for scraps so the jeans will live on as from now on i will only use this black FC denim for patches on mine. i'll post pics of the jeans as soon as i

can...

xpost from skull thread.

skull 5010xx 7x6 .. no washes but have been rain soaked multiple times from getting caught in a storm on my bike.. probably like 4 or 5 months old.

92731190.jpg

99971363.jpg

85815361.jpg

dont want to clutter this thread up with shitty pics .. more in the skull thread.

This thread is intended for shitty pics. Hustle up and post em man.

Also, regarding pics. People feel free to post large pics of your denim, the mo' detail the mo' better.

demonito not sure if you were referring to me with that comment, but these are my only jeans. i rotate them with some twill slacks and some cut offs, but wear these almost everyday. also use my bike everyday as my main mode of transportation and skateboard in them a few times a week.

you mofos are too kind...i was with poopslush earlier today, and i am sad to inform all that the fullcount1310s(the black version of the 1108, i don't know if anyuone else has a pair going) he had been rocking for as far as i know about 9-10 months have been mangled due to him being mangled up under a car while he was riding his bike. he's okay, but he has the scars to show it. the FC had to be cut off of him by EMS, so they are hence retired. they are now in my possesion, as i very highly prize this rare sample of FC denim. slush is allowing me a generous portion of the right leg for scraps so the jeans will live on as from now on i will only use this black FC denim for patches on mine. i'll post pics of the jeans as soon as i

can...

sorry to hear about that man. all the best to poopslush..

about his jeans though, is it mangled beyond repair? or do you reckon it could still be sewn/patched/reinforced/resurrected? i could imagine it looking like a pair of jeans Frankenstein would wear... if he loved jeans..

i forgot to mention that poopslush is back in his oni-blues. they are sick. and to the guy who asked i didn't wash them until 3 month mark, since i was only going to work everyday in a cigarette warehouse. so for the first 3 months i just hot soaked them about once a month. these are jeans that take a good while( 3-4 months) until the indigo starts to break, but after that they really start to bloom. the starch is gansta too, cause the cotton is so soft it takes a lot of stiffening to make it weavable. you need a few hot soaks or a long,hot machine wash to get most of it out.

Mr Haga, which pre-wash pic color is more accurate?? I see two totally different colors.

Yeah, I know, I'm having a really hard time taking good pics of them, but the frontal shot is closer to what they're really like. The back shot is overexposed and they're not that blue...

Those jeans are looking nice Mr. HaGa I like the deep blues. Also, nice a dirty lookin.