The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Keep at those boys. They are gonna look good.

haha damn, i think its just the pics cuz now that theyre fully dry and i've gotten the creases settled back in they look okay.

i forgot to mention i wore those may 1st after the sexfh contest ended, so its at about 4 months one wash. gonna try to wash these more often cuz i don't care too much for contrast (dctmfc) on these, especially since they're sized up. thanks for the comments~

Monster Samurais. Only 3 months too. Here's a rep for your girl troubles and them denim. :P

X-post from the Samurai denim thread.

My gf left for college and I'm trying to keep my mind off of the fact that she left, so here's the update.

Samurai S710xx2nd 15oz, one pre-soak, one soak, approximately 3 months of wear.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

christmasinasubmarine's foster dog - ^^Hello good friends! My name is Alphie and I am an 10 month old pitty mix who is as sweet as I am fun! I am snuggly and loving and fantastic with other doggies, kitties and kids! I am house and crate trained and always very, very eager to please! I am active and I love to go on hikes, runs and generally anything that involves us enjoying the great outdoors and playing together!! But don't worry - I can curl up into a tiny little ball and enjoy a quiet night in front of the fire any time you want!! I AM LIVING IN FOSTER CARE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME PLEASE CONTACT THE PIXIE PROJECT! THANKS! I am fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.

2042z6.jpg

ou643c.jpg

That's no Pit Bull mix just straight Pit Bull. Nice looking dog.

poly, you are disrupting my household. my kid just got away with some real bullshit all because i was too mezmerized analyzing your grifters and the baby got down the hall and tottered all the way into a different room(freshly painted) before i realized she had slithered away....go post superb fades somewhere else! you are fucking up the black community!