The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

FHs are crazed. it shows dedication to keep repairing after repeated crotch rips, esp. when you have other jeans to wear.

i'ma swing by lendo's soon for requested detail pics...

^^^MORE! those rival the great Farmer...

we finally got my lil sis' camera up to snuff. its a HP photosmart 7.0 megapixel(whatever all that means). its old as shit, and it's held together by a few rubberbands. to change the mode you have to take it apart first. it took me quite a while to figure which of the electrode-looking parts is responsible for turning off the flash. i realized the damn flash was doing the most injustice to my pics. once i realized i could get a decent photo out of this thing i got pic happy. once i threaten lil' sis enough to post them i'll let ya'll see, along with my usually verbose rants(such as this one). wash #32 was today, since i got red paint on my FC. used a tiny amount of oxyclean to wash them in a bucket, and CRAZY indigo came out, esp. considering the fact that i just washed them 3-4 days ago. i promised detail pics, so i did the best i could.. i'll post in a few...the pics are before the oxy-wash.

Cruel Angel. Those babies are gonna look real good. Keep hitting at them and they will produce. I actually love when my jeans are in that state, where they are very dark, with some light blues peaking through.

Like everybody else. More pics of the 007s..... please.

first and foremost i ain't apologizing for shitting up this thread for posting a lot of big-ass pictures. like it, or shut the fuck up. you asked for detail pics, so this is all i could muster. this is my first attempt at uploading/posting pics myself, and my lil sis' tinypic is in german. i didn't have almostnice or beats to help me, so it is what it is. its more than 10 pics, so bear wit a nigga! here we go...

WAYWT: day by day sleeveless tee from '05. day by day is (was) a local brand made by a bunch of fucking deviants. FC, and chucks. so cliche'.

28jh18g.jpg

this needs no explanation: it's just the jeans laying on the floor. the color is spot-on. lendo's camera will be better, but you get the idea.

i fucking love this belt. hand tooled, and for just 2 bucks@thrift. some choo-choo tracks...note NY football Jets tag. sanchez bitches!

m9u5fp.jpg

this is what happens when you work carrying bricks/cinderblocks around all day for a week straight, and @around lunch time they start to get stupid heavy. so you rest them on your thighs and occasionally they tend to slide. the coin pocket is ate from constant zippo use. i grafted in kaihara warp threads to fix the big-ass hole in the zippo pocket, although i have no idea how to fix the actual right pocket, or if i should.

xduh4l.jpg

this is the promised pic from yesterday. if you look hard enough you can see the lil white hole, and the yellow dot is where the thin banana stitching is broken and frayed. the pictured button is obviously the culprit. note how right-side edge pokes out

2ik79ue.jpg

more coin-pocket/right pocket damage...to be honest i never carry anything in my front pockets. opening is so small. the yellow/golden brown stitching above my thumb is where the zipp ate through, and i repaired it with BiG thread( thanx gordon,you ALWAYS look out!)

21kwiyw.jpg

combs and tracks...color is dead-on, the dark part on the pocket next to my right foot is from where i had to unstitch the bottom of the pocket to insert a patch, and when i went to sew it back, i ended up offsetting it by about half a centimeter. as seen below

nnnsl5.jpg

hello rivet! yoke,pocket opening stitch replacement,arse hole and back seam reinforcement(warehouse/BiG thread). fading arc

11uuob4.jpg

other arse hole, pocket hole fully exposed rivet. fading painted red tab. as you can see the pocket was trying to rip away, so i reattached it near the top as a pressure-release(gordon's thread). i tried before to attach it @ the top, but the abuse undid it

2n736o4.jpg

same shit, but with yoke fraying...

fc1b47.jpg

fading arc, and shitty botton of pocket hole repair. the dark part is the offset

23l1kz8.jpg

14o4mc7.jpg

5vyhw5.jpg

here are the patch, and crotch repair/reinforcement. i still swear by raw(100%) shea butter. white or yellow.

2aioml0.jpg

here are the combs. the denim is so soft i'm suprised they are this far...but i like the falling!

291gfo6.jpg

showing ya'll the ropes...below is some of the the water from wash #32. they did'nt rinse clear until like the 4th rinse. i gave em a 90 minute machine dry, and now the denim is soft like barely legal tits. feels like butter. with all the indigo lost, they don't look different to me...

9 months exactly(since 11-08 no pun), only 1 good month of hard labor. i had to give up using them as a work jean cause i was doing too much shit that involved paint, mortar, and harmful solvents. if i get regular dirty gigs, they are what i wear. THESE ARE NO WHERE NEAR RETIRED. I'M JUST GETTING STARTED. i don't feel like posting these anymore is right since there is an official fullcount contest. i just volunteered to be the UNOFFICIAL pace-rabbit because if you can remember the real contest jeans had an inseam-length issue, which delayed the start of the contest. i wanted cats to stay patient with miki and BiG and focused, cause i knew the contest jeans were gonna be worth the wait...btw the caste(per gordon) is ''green, with i little red''. i've been on a personal crusade to show the quality of FC denim, and that water is good for denim. 32 washes in less than a year is sufu insanity. aquaman out!

kcmer.jpg