The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i can't rep right now(or PM), something has been wrong with this PC since being sent off for repair...but i'll make up for it...those skulls florian posted a few pages back were over the top! they're going to go into the next level of fades where the 'highlights'' are the areas where the pooling occurs.(if he keeps them going). if he got those from BiG he should send them in for repairs. those need a real thorogh tune-up and and they'll go another year. seriously though, we all need to see the post-wash update pics. performerstrange's skulls are just as sick. i love the destruction to the backside of the jean. i often wonder how some dudes have serious backside fading but the back-pocket corners are still intact.

man, it's been too long since I've been in this thread... was only about to go 10-12 pages back but great work to everyone! I'll be sure to rep when I'm not on my phone

Dior 19cm mij update coming soon, probably close to 9 months soon, yet to see water. don't really want to but probably have to wash them soon to make some reinforcements before they fall apart.

and I was also told they have the consistency of super thick wax paper, ew

Are you the same guy as Lamb. who got banned a while ago? I recognize those exact pictures from the FH 3001 thread from over a year ago. Or are you just reposting someone else's pictures

why u gotta snitch? lol.

Same person, my flatheads are more worn in than in these pictures now, i've had them for over a year in a half, I just never posted them at 10 months. I'll take new pictures when I get the chance.

you all do realise that the 2nd pic is not 'real'... he's upped the contrast/levels like a motherfuck. 1st is closer to reality.

actually neither of the photos were altered at all. the sun was just way brighter in the second one, which was taken earlier that day, in another location. that is why the contrast is high and as such my shirt appears blown out and the jeans are slightly lighter.

i have better things to do than spend time doctoring pics and/or color correcting every photo i post.