The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

samurai 510xx19oz2. lot 10 20 months hard wear, a dozen+ washes:

http://i29.tinypic.com/1z6w594.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/1z65pno.jpg

Did you wash them with bleach in searing hot water? It's crazy how much indigo you lost, but they look cool.

eah they do look better on the inside, but it would look goofy as hell if i wore them inside out

oh man, this ugly denim shit isn't going to end until someone releases inside-out jeans.

Salaami's sams are indigo inverted! And that's why I'll never wash my jeans as often as him!

Maybe in another year you can wear them as white jeans.

to be honest, samurai's don't hold indigo that well as compared to a lot of other jeans on this forum. my FC have been washed three times as much, but the bottoms of the legs are still pretty dark. i havent worn these sams forreal since i started the fullcounts. i wear them if i have to work with chemicals, paint, mortar, etc. i'll wear the FC to work if i'm just working in clay, or regular ole' dirt, since i can wash it out, and still rock em in public.

PLEASE GIVE ALL+REP TO POOPSLUSH FOR THE BLACK FULLCOUNTS, I AM JUST POSTING SINCE HE GAVE ME THE JEANS TO CUT FOR SCRAPS, AND I COULDN'T CUT EM' BEFORE I @LEAST SHOWED YOU GUYS. DO NOT +REP ME! I DID NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FADING OF THESE JEANS! however you can +rep me for my own jeans;)

OMG!!! It just told me that I must spread some rep around before giving it to demonito.... what the fuck have I become? I am slippin'.

Anyways good link.

Oh my god dude, you are gassing your dog with that crotch stench!!!