The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

those are NO DOUBT the best IH i've ever seen. mucho propos, my dude. ironheart aren't easy to break to the amount of wear is even more remarkable. any 2 year man gets props from the kid. keep em' going!:D

as for the jacket, if it was worn during legitimate hard labor, and left dirty for a good while, i can see that kind of wear being very feasable. most of us sufu cats just don't do really physically laborous work, and if so we don't do it in our jawns. hard work looks like this.pics taken during my lunch-break today. knee hole is new today, i have 2 big holes on my thighs, but you can't see them in the pics since the warp on the thighs are just as white as the weft underneath! my jeans have vitiligo. 35 washes, last wash with dr.bronner's eucalyptus...

knee hole:

vwwmqt.jpg

3484m12.jpg

same hole, but pic was taken without flash in my lil' sis' bathroom. she has this funny-assed yellowish light bulb...

334sx94.jpg

lap wear teaser, i changed the light bulb.

2crsif5.jpg

Crazy, salaami. I don't do any hardcore labor in my jeans. I do mostly stair systems, mouldings, and weird built-ins, which isn't too hard on the jeans, and they never sweat soak unless it's summer. How old are those now?

These aren't really ready for scones and tea, but here are my contest jeans after 3-4 months of work-wear. It's been slow this year...these have had more down time than wear.

julyfront2.jpgjulyback1.jpg

early morning fit pic..

DSCN2270-1-1-1.jpg

The right person walking in at just the right time while this picture was being taken could have been responsible for both an awkward moment or a potentially hilarious picture.

100 rep = 1 green box = ~1 rep power

so for your first 1000 rep you gain green bars, after that you just gain rep power

rep power is a measures of how much "power" your reps have. if you (grouse_allergy) pos rep me you add 62 rep to my total.

however- you cannot pos or neg rep anyone until you have at least 50 posts, so until then your rep power is 0 no matter what your actual rep is

edit: oh, and neg reps are half as powerful as pos reps

The right person walking in at just the right time while this picture was being taken could have been responsible for both an awkward moment or a potentially hilarious picture.

I don't know about the rest of you, but that's exactly why I can't bring myelf to take fit pics outdoors.

how the hell does double down's rep still say 0??? those iron hearts were brilliant!

sad, isn't it? @jyoni my jeans are just at the 10 month mark...but mine aren't a good example of how fast FC denim fades. FC fade pretty slow, it's the stone-masonry job i've been working the past few months+mad washes(35) that's making them fade so damn fast.

^ pretty excited for that

sad, isn't it? @jyoni my jeans are just at the 10 month mark...but mine aren't a good example of how fast FC denim fades. FC fade pretty slow, it's the stone-masonry job i've been working the past few months+mad washes(35) that's making them fade so damn fast.

Be that as it may, they're another great example of how regular washing CAN still yield awesome jeans.