The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Jean Shop Rocker. 3 months of every day wear. First wash, and only washed so soon because they got soaked in beer last night and smelled less then pleasant this morning. These were hemmed at BIG and the cut off section is included in a couple pics to show the color difference.

Not much in the way of fades yet, but the color difference is huge and even more apparent in person then in the pictures. The few areas were it is fading is looking great and I'm loving the shade of blue these are getting to be. Also the roping on the hem turned out quite prominent.

dsc2425.jpg

dsc2428x.jpg

dsc2427v.jpg

dsc2438.jpg

dsc2434.jpg

with poly800,soonami,and kyledunn(to name just a few) philly just might be the best city in the US to get fades. those are already superb, but with a good fix-up they could go longer. i might sound crazy to some but those are just so fucking impressive! fabfour needs pics of these jeans.

washed my apc this week because it started smelling like... whatever. owned for nearly 2 years, worn 6 or 7 months cumulated i guess. i don't know how many times i've washed them, around 5 or 6 times.

img5707i.jpg

img5708.jpg

img5713h.jpg

I must see these in person
with poly800,soonami,and kyledunn(to name just a few) philly just might be the best city in the US to get fades. those are already superb, but with a good fix-up they could go longer. i might sound crazy to some but those are just so fucking impressive! fabfour needs pics of these jeans.

superdenim fades philly meetup??! too bad my 1 yr old skulls got nothin on those pairs

superdenim fades philly meetup??! too bad my 1 yr old skulls got nothin on those pairs
I'm down. Date, time, place?

let's reconvene in the philly meetup thread.

I'm down for some superdenim fades meetup.. although I won't have much to contribute to it besides foul odors from my flat heads.

These have been worn pretty much everyday for almost two years and they'll continue to be worn until I can afford a new pair.

CameraPhotos203.jpg

CameraPhotos204.jpg

washed my apc this week because it started smelling like... whatever. owned for nearly 2 years, worn 6 or 7 months cumulated i guess. i don't know how many times i've washed them, around 5 or 6 times.

img5707i.jpg

img5708.jpg

img5713h.jpg

Can't rep

both are awesome

Julien, I really like the paint stripe