The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yo ah_long... it looks like you either sand your creases or run your fingers up and down them to make new ones or fade the existing ones......

how about you just let them fade on their own and they wont look so retarded? :cool:

yo ah_long... it looks like you either sand your creases or run your fingers up and down them to make new ones or fade the existing ones......

how about you just let them fade on their own and they wont look so retarded? :cool:

Actually, they seem to be coming along well.....What jeans are you wearing these days? How are they coming along?

Actually, they seem to be coming along well.....What jeans are you wearing these days? How are they coming along?

no, they are very fake... damn you are blind as fuck or retarded and dont know what thigh creases are supposed to look like...

anyway.. heres what i've got, 4months of just wearing... no sanding or fingerplay..

leg_difference243.gif

no, they are very fake... damn you are blind as fuck or retarded and dont know what thigh creases are supposed to look like...

anyway.. heres what i've got, 4months of just wearing... no sanding or fingerplay..

This aggressive internet persona is very interesting and typical of someone like you. But I really don't give a fuck at all. This thread is about denim homey. I'm not blind, I see the bitch in you. And not retarded as the dumb shit you say. It could be true his shit is fake as hell. You very well could be correct. But hey, I really don't give a fuck. It's all good. Sorry to interrupt this thread. Carry on.........

Kixslf, looking forward to seeing pics of your Eternals after that long.....

I am sorry if the pictures offended you..

but it's the way I cross my legs while I sit that produced the lines on the lap..

and it's because the picture was taken with direct sunlight that the lines are so visible.. if you look @ it in regular room lighting, it doesn't have that great of a contrast..

if I were to sand my jeans down, I would do a better job and start with the honey combs at the back.. and I believe your aggressive and hostile attitude is uncalled for..

I am sorry if the pictures offended you..

but it's the way I cross my legs while I sit that produced the lines on the lap..

and it's because the picture was taken with direct sunlight that the lines are so visible.. if you look @ it in regular room lighting, it doesn't have that great of a contrast..

if I were to sand my jeans down, I would do a better job and start with the honey combs at the back.. and I believe your aggressive and hostile attitude is uncalled for..

dude but at least admit that you play with those creases when you sit down like that... not being hostile, just calling em as i see em

honestly who gives a shit guy. I think his jeans look nice, if you dont no need to be a dick about it.

+rep ah_long keep up the good work.

dude but at least admit that you play with those creases when you sit down like that... not being hostile, just calling em as i see em

I don't play with them...

they just form with the way I sit..and that's the way I sit through hours of lectures and commute.. different jeans fit differently, my SC fits looser on the thighs, that's why you see my lines on the thighs as opposed to a pair of sized down imperial dukes..

if you look again at the pictures, the contrast is not as prominent due to lighting, and that is probably the reason why you think I have artificially created them.. :cool:

web.jpg?ver=12535042200001

web.jpg?ver=12535042110001

web.jpg?ver=12535041990001