The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^Lawdy.

what are the lines on the back left pocket from? and that's weird it looks like the wallet fade prewash is lighter than post

Yep. Back pocket linings fold and the pocket fades. Wallet looks lighter because the wallet is acutally in the pocket in the pre-wash, bringing the fade forefront.

THE EVO OF MY CROTCH

fuck sarlo! that is what i call puttin' in work! i was @ work today grouting some floor tile in my cousin's basement, and all of a sudden i heard 'RIIIIIIIIP!!!' and it felt like someone was unzipping my fly(of course impossibe). i look down, and i see this:

sxbsx3.jpg

2hyicuq.jpg

2 holes combined into this mega hole, and there's still a smaller hole left. i am going to send these to BiG eventually to get this fixed, but for now i just consider it AC for my sack... that's my draws showing through(hanes ladies), not some rare scrotal disorder. some old fit pics from like a month or so ago. this is the fit that somewhat led to this explosion:

front:sol89c.jpg

back:ejbct2.jpg

side:znmtf8.jpg

BONUS PIC(old):2rwvnth.jpg

just got my Ooe Yofukuten tour jeans... follow along if you are interested

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=152669

here we go....

the presentations is great...

1z4bc77.jpg

practice makes...

r05i1l.jpg

well...something... My star is by far the worse one yet

261i241.jpg

drying now...

join me on twitter. Ill be adding a lot of extra updates on there that may not make onto here immediately

twitter.com/kyx_pdx

this should be fun.

nike dunk high black denims got a real wash after about 2 years of everyday wear. shoes in the jeans thread, sufu blasphemy I know :(

new

2uyprpv.jpg

old

2qtd2f8.jpg

traintracks?

2jakcjt.jpg

they got faded everywhere but most contrast is on the toe box, where the most abrasion occurred I suppose.

just got my Ooe Yofukuten tour jeans... follow along if you are interested

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=152669

here we go....

the presentations is great...

practice makes...

well...something... My star is by far the worse one yet

drying now...

join me on twitter. Ill be adding a lot of extra updates on there that may not make onto here immediately

twitter.com/kyx_pdx

this should be fun.

Looks neat, I'd like to see how they turn out at the end of the tour

what would i do without lendo? i had 4 patches sewn-in last week(both knees, and on each upper thigh) by this chick i know, and i made sure she used the poopslush denim. so now that's 4 patches from 5 different people:gordon(samurai),samtropio(fullcount),lendo(warehouse)khoiphan(samurai)and poopslush, and i need gordon to do 3 more right now including ground zero shown above. i'm gonna give him the black denim for the crotch, but forreal i really want a bit of denime,evisu#1,and SDA scraps to round out the osaka five. tvshooter i have i good bit of black left if you need a bit...

if you don't rep sarlo, eat a dick. flash is donating some vintage evis scraps to the cause. only SDA and Denime to go...